chapter 3

( y/n) POV

I looked at the two ghosts in front of me confusedly 'You guys want me... to try magic?' I asked.

they both nodded "mary told me that she has trained you in magic but not with weapons right." said chara.

I nodded 'yes she taught me how to heal someone, teleport, reflect enemy attacks.' I answered.

"That means you only need to take out a weapon that you haven't mastered, then let me teach you how to take out a weapon." said chara.

' fine but where shall we practice?' I asked.

"It's okay here, not too many people and also your door is locked." said Mary.

I nodded then Chara taught me how to draw a weapon, he said I should focus my magic and think of an image of the weapon I want to draw.

at first I failed because every time I took out the weapon suddenly the object disappeared immediately, I couldn't just give up that's what I thought.

I kept trying several times until the 21st attempt and finally I was able to do it "See Mary? She did her weapon magic." said Chara proudly.

"Yes... but why a knife and nothing else!?" said Mary a little annoyed.

for 21 times i tried i could only get out a kitchen knife with a red color with yellow irises " you have to be grateful for someone's struggle mary, your friend has done her best to try all this time you know." scolded Chara to his sister.

I sweatdroop watching this brother and sister drama then I immediately lay down on my bed exhausted "(sigh) this training wasted a lot of my energy, but Mary also practiced more with her." I thought.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Mary asked worriedly.

I gave her a thumbs up then lowered my hand again, then I saw the figure of Chara with Mary in front of me "It seems that practicing magic makes you spend a lot of energy, huh?" said chara.

I nodded it's true what he said even your magic also feels drained too, I exhale I feel very tired.

then when I wanted to sleep suddenly I was surprised by the door to my room which was open quite tight making me surprised and immediately looked at the door of my room.

I saw frisk with papyrus in front of my room " HELLO LITTLE HUMAN!! SORRY DID I INTERFERENCE YOUR TIME REST?" asked papyrus in his high voice.

I shook my head "lie." I heard the voices of Chara and Mary.

"REALLY? THOUGH I WANT TO TELL YOU LITTLE HUMAN IF ME AND YOUR BROTHER FRISK ARE GOING TO A FESTIVAL IN THE MAYOR, SO DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?" asked papyrus again.

"festival? I just heard that a festival will be held." I thought surprised.

I nodded while giving him my thumbs while smiling gently "she said if she wanted to come with us papy." Frisk said.

"WOWIE!! SO MUCH MORE FRIENDS TO JOIN, SO LITTLE HUMAN I WILL BE WITH YOUR BROTHER WILL WAIT AHEAD." said papyrus who immediately left.

I widened my eyes hearing that "the show starts today!?" I thought surprised.

"Did you hear that sis? Get ready, I and the others will be waiting for you in the car." said my brother with a gentle smile.

then he left after leaving the bench I immediately rushed to tidy myself up from cleaning my body to getting dressed after that I went straight to the front of the house.

after in front of the door I saw my brother along with papyrus in the car then I also saw Sans who was smiling lazily, I immediately got into the car.

"Ready (y/n)?" Frisk asked.