prologue

ATTENTION : FRISK IN THIS STORY'WILL BE A BOY BECAUSE I HAVE LITTLE PROBLEM FOR MAKE A STORY IF FRISK DON'T HAVE A GENDER. So sorry if you guys don't like the story i make.

Third POV

In one house there lived a family that looked harmonious and peaceful, in the family there was a pair of brothers and sisters.

an older brother named frisk who is 9 years old, a child who has brown hair and eyes that the child always closes.

then his younger sister ( y/n) who is 7 years old who has long brown hair and brown eyes.

the two of them always stick together like there's glue sticking to them both, people can't even separate the two brothers and sisters because they both always trust each other.

One day the younger sister named ( y/n) came to her brother Frisk who was playing in the backyard happily while carrying 2 beautiful crown flowers.

Frisk, who realized his sister's existence, became happy and immediately hugged him because he was so excited about his sister's cuteness.

his sister put a crown flower on her brother's head which made her sister smile softly at her, then the two of them played together.

on the terrace of the house there is a husband and wife who are sitting while watching their children playing with a smile, they both feel very happy to see them both always happy.

However, the happiness immediately disappeared for a moment when his brother, Frisk, suddenly disappeared without a trace, making his sister (y/n) very worried and continued to cry in her mother's arms.

Both of their parents have reported it to the police but still can't find any trace of Frisk's disappearance, since Frisk's disappearance (y/n) has become a little quiet and rarely talks to people except her parents.

her parents felt sad seeing their beloved daughter look like that and they also felt sad and worried about their son's condition as well.

a few months have passed after frisk's disappearance now ( y/n) is 8 years old and has gone to school, she is the smartest student there but ... she is always bullied by her classmates who are jealous of her beauty and intelligence.

people or some classmates feel sorry to want to help (y/n) but she always refuses it gently and can only smile even though she actually feels pain.

since then (y/n) always comes home with so many bruises or wet clothes, her parents who saw it kept asking what had happened to her and (y/n) just responded with a warm smile and said nothing what or say fell down the stairs and slipped in the bathroom.

but an accident happened to (y/n) after coming home from school she saw in front of her house was crowded with many people and her neighbors, out of curiosity she entered the crowd and immediately froze in place with tears flowing from her eyes.

in front of her eyes she saw that her house had been burned down without thinking he wanted to enter the house but was blocked by the police, ( y/n) cried while shouting the names of her parents until suddenly her voice felt hoarse and coughed.

She was immediately taken to the hospital and examined and it turned out that ( y/n) could no longer speak because her vocal cords were severed which made her mute.

since that day she was put in an orphanage and there she was initially greeted with a friendly but it was all a lie.

She felt he was always considered bad luck and shunned by the other children who were in the orphanage.

(y/n) felt alone and always played alone but she saw a girl who almost looked like her in her room who was looking at her with a gentle smile.

her name is marylin she said if only ( y/n) could talk and see her, marylin has long brown hair with silver eyes.