Chapter-1{Prologue}

After I realized where I am in the novel which I was recently reading. I started to recall the information about Classroom of the elite.It is a popular psychological thriller light novel which revolves around the school Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School and the main character 'Kiyotaka Ayanokōji'.

I have read till the end of the first year uninhabited island exam.After that I am in the blank about the instances that happens next.After thinking all of this I checked in my bag to gather info about what class I am assigned to because the so called being who proclaimed himself as 'God' decided to not send me with any info. After checking inside my bag I found a file that display my info. From that I can see my face,name and class. After seeing all of that only one thought went through my head 'What the--'.

 After seeing all of that only one thought went through my head 'What the--'

                      [I don't own the above picture.It belongs to its respective owner.But imagine mc look like this]

Name: Sana Hiroshi

Gender: Male

Class:1-E

From what I have read there is not a 5th class in the school. So that makes my future info less valuable.After this I am able to see a slip of paper in the bag.Which says the following:-

Hey Sana Hiroshi,

I am the 'God' who reincarnated you here.As you can see i made some changes to this world to make it interesting and do not think this as novel where an author gives plot armor to the protagonist.There is no such thing here.Here are real human beings who can think and act unlike the novels where author just writes them whichever way he wishes. I am mentioning this in the case where you forget.For killing you and brought you into this world without your consent I will give you 3 abilities to make sure you survive in this school.Make sure you don't get expelled.

1.Photographic memory:- Photographic memory is the ability to recall a past scene in detail with great accuracy – just like a photograph.

2.Monarch's Indifference:- Skill that enables the user to erase all emotions, and act as an supreme monarch that only calculates the best option regardless of emotions.

3.Agility:-  When activated this skill allows the user to move five times faster than before Duration:-3 minutes[can be increased corresponding to user fitness]                                                  

Cooldown:- 1 day [can be decreased corresponding to user fitness]

Note:- The user has above average physical fitness [you can say its equal to B- in terms of physical ability]

So,these are the abilities that has given to me.Should I thank him for giving me these abilities or curse him for taking me here?. Sigh anyway it looks like I don't have a choice.Anyways  one thing is for sure, I will make sure to stay away from the main characters and remain as a mob so that I can enjoy a lazy and peaceful life.I decided to stop my monologue and observe the situation.It looks like someone decided to give their seat to the old woman out of guilt and pressure. From the looks of it things were going exactly as canon. Finally the bus arrived in the entrance of the school.

I stepped out of bus and was about to step inside the school. I heard a voice in front of me.''Hey you were looking at me a while ago. Why?",  said the girl whom I identified to be the girl known as 'Horikita Suzune' with a firm look towards the boy named Kiyotaka Ayanokōji.

"Sorry. I was just a bit interested. Whatever the reason, you didn't have any thoughts of giving up your seat to the old woman, right?'', replied Ayanokōji.

"Yeah yeah, I didn't want to give up my seat. What's wrong with that?",replied Horikita in a rather harsh voice

"No, it's just that I thought the same thing. I also didn't have any intention of giving up my seat. I like to stay out of trouble; I don't like being concerned with such things."His monotone voice is rather calming.

Well I decided to not watch any further and walk to my class which is mentioned in the instruction manual given to all the students so that they don't get lost. Well I can understand the reason as this school is massive.

Finally I have arrived in front of my class which is in different floor compared to the other first year classes which I picked up while walking around and searching for the class.I took a deep breath and entered the mystery class.

Authors Note:- There is no entrance ceremony for some specific reasons.