CH - 6

"LAN ZHAN,, HELP ME CHASE JIANG CHENG RIGHT NOW!!!" Wei Ying shout to his husband.

(I'm going to call future lan zhan, lan zhan. and past lan zhan, lan wangji.)

"NO, DON'T YOU DARE-" Jiang Cheng shouted at Lan Zhan.

"too late." Lan Zhan answered.

just when Lan Zhan was about to walk, he caught a glimpse of his brother so he smirk secretly.

Wei Wuxian who saw Lan Zhan smirked, gasp. "WOAH" He gasped and utter 'woah'

"d-did I i just saw Lan Zhan smirked.!?" he uttered deep inside his mind. He blushed "oh my god oh my god" he whispered while his face is blushing.

"?" Lan Wangji who heared Wei Wuxian look at him and saw him blushing that's why he got curious why Wei Wuxian is blushing. He look around trying to find who made Wei Wuxian blushed.

He saw his future self smirking secretly and when he look around again he saw his brother? walking where they are.

Lan Xichen is inside the door already. When Jiang Cheng was about to fall down accidentally, Lan Xichen catched him luckily before he even fall on the floor.

"Jiang Cheng, are you alright?" Lan Xichen asked his husband.

"I-im fine... just Wei Wuxian chasing me." Jiang Cheng replied.

(He meant future wei ying)

"Oh" Lan Xichen chuckles. "Hey what are you doing!?" Jiang Cheng got shocked when his husband just carried him suddenly in bridal style.

"Nothing, just carrying my husband to go back to our room" Lan Xichen said.

"W-WHY!?" Jiang Cheng shouted. "that's our secret" Lan Xichen said while laughing. "Lan Ying, we will now get going." Lan Xichen said to his brother in law.

"alright then and GOOD LUCK JIANG CHENG!!!" Wei Ying shouted when they are kind of far now.

"Wait, wait, wait, Jiang Cheng is married to Zewu-jun!?" Wei Wuxian  questioned to them which Lan Zhan just nodded and Wei Ying answered "Yes" to him.

"oh wow I didn't expect that" Wei Wuxian said. "maybe that's why he got always blacklisted to every girls he had on blind date" Wei Wuxian said. "pffft, yeah maybe" Wei Ying laughed. Lan zhan and Lan Wangji looked at each other and shook their heads at Wei Ying and Wei Wuxian.

"Lan zhan"Said wei ying "mn?" lan zhan "can you look for the kids if they woke up" said wei ying "mn" with that lan zhan walk to the room of the kids where they are still sleeping even tho the outside of the room earlier is people shouting then i said "don't worry they are still sleeping i put an talisman so the kids won't hear you guys shouting at the outside" I said then lan zhan nodded and said "thanks" "nah it's fine hehe" I said assuring him "I'm gonna go back there now" said lan zhan "ok then" i answer.then so lan wangji exit the room and go back "the kids are still sleeping C put an talisman so they can't hear us" said lan zhan "ohhh" mouthed wei ying."well then let's all seat down my foot hurt now all standing"

________________________♡

So guys that's all for 508 words this words is not on that 508 words wahhh oh my god at least it's not over 200 now but idk for the next chapter so- hehe and guys shout out to her cause she is always fast- faster than flash

idk how ok😭

Hope you guys like/love it<3