Finally Alex goes back inside and Harry kisses my lips, but I pull away after a second. "Harry, that wasn't nice. He's my friend." I pout, looking up at him.

He just rolls his eyes slightly, pinching my cheek like I'm a child. "Blossom, he likes you. And you're mine."

"Blossom? And I'm yours? What did you like buy me?" I ask as we get into the car together. He looks over at me, alarmed at my words.

"Of course not, baby. I just don't want other guys thinking about you or touching you. We're together and I don't want other guys getting the wrong idea. And what, you don't like blossom?"

My eyes roll slightly. "Harry, he's just a friend and he's been a friend for years. And it's not that I don't like blossom, it's just that I've heard you call Oakley blossom and I don't want to steal her nickname."

"Fair enough, no more blossom. But I'm serious, I see this relationship going somewhere and I'm not gonna let some guy think he has a chance with you when he doesn't. I'm sure he's a great guy, but until I find out he's gay or has a girlfriend, I'm skeptical of him."

I reach over, running my fingers through the hair at the back of his head while he drives to the shop. "You see us going somewhere?" I ask with a smile, choosing to just ignore his jealousy for now. I'm sure it'll become an issue in the future again, but for now, I'll just try to keep them apart.

"I do. I mean, I am tattooing my name on your ass right now." He smirks over at me quickly before looking back at the road in front of him.

"Well that obviously means nothing since apparently half the women in this city have your name tattooed on their ass." I tease, narrowing my eyes at him. I tug his hair gently, knowing he likes that.

He smirks, "Well yours is gonna be special love. Plus, I don't fuck the girls I'm tattooing in the shop."

My eyes roll and I smirk, getting out of the car when he parks. We walk in together, his arm wrapped around my shoulders coolly. I say hi to everyone working, smiling as Harry leads me to his back office. It's definitely weird that everyone is gonna be in the shop with clients while we're doing this, but it's thrilling too.

Harry lets me go into his office first, "I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go double check that I don't have another appointment." He kisses my cheek and heads back out, closing the door behind him. I smirk to myself, stripping down to my panties while he's gone. I hurry to go sit in his desk chair, turning around so he can't see me when he opens the door.

It doesn't take long for him to come back, and I hear him turn the lock when the door is shut, "Ready love?"

I turn in his chair, smirking at him as I sit back. His eyes immediately widen when he sees that I'm basically naked, and his jaw goes slack for a second. "I had a better idea. You could still tattoo me. But I'm tattooing you too."

"You're tattooing me? I didn't know you were a trained artist." He fights a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest as he looks me in the eye.

"Mhm, I am. I was thinking my name on your hip. Under the boxer line." I smirk, biting my lip at the thought of him being just as exposed as me. "Oh, and one more thing. I want a ride." I flutter my lashes, looking at him seductively.

He smirks now, his tongue pushing against the inside of his cheek. "My pillow princess wants a ride?" He teases, knowing that I've never done this before.

I nod, getting up from his desk to walk over to him. "Before I tattoo you please." I continue to look up at him innocently as I run my hands under his shirt and up his abs. He smirks, leaning down to kiss my lips but before he does, he hums. "Well, I can't so no to that face."