mommy? sorry. mommy?

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

as soon as you had told kiyoko that it sounded like a fun idea, she sat you down on the bench and told you to write down your information on the sign up sheet. you did everything that she asked and then she taught you the simple tasks and how to accomplish them. she told you to look for areas in each of the volleyball players that would need improvement or are good.

at the end of the day, you didn't get to see tobio has much as you thought you would from learning. but at the closing of practice, everyone gathered around and the announcement that you were a new manager was made. you bowed your head and told them to please take care of you. you also got to be introduced to every one of them. you suddenly knew who 'tall freak' and 'yamatake' were. when it ended you met kageyama outside and started walking together.

"thought you were just coming to watch practice?" you mentioned, hinting at the news of you becoming a manager.

"hm, i don't even really know. that pretty manager just said sweet whispers into my ears and i fell in love~" you teased. "but seriously, it just seemed like it would be fun." you said enthusiastically.

"well i'm glad, because that means i see you more than just before class after after. this is my street by the way. bye y/n, i'll see you later."
y/n had that warm feeling flow through her as he said that. "bye tobi poo"

you walked the rest of the way home to see your aunt already sitting on the couch. "Y/NIE HIII oh how i've missed you." she gets up and gives you a big hug. "how was your first day back? were you okay? did you finally meet that number neighbor boy you told me about?"

you hugged her back and laughed. "the first day was fun, i didn't end up feeling as anxious as i did by the time i entered class. i met tobio by the front gate, so we walked to class together."

your aunt analyzed your face before continuing to talk. "your face is red."

"no it's not, it's just cold outside."

"it's 86°"

"the wind made my eyes water and face turn red"

"there isn't any wind outside today, i went on a walk earlier before you came. also you came home late? what's up with that."

"aHHH okay i'll tell you. i walked home with kageyama from volleyball practice. originally it was just kageyama inviting me to come and watch him, but the manager invited me to be a new manager since she was graduating. since i wasn't in a club and didn't really want to join any others i just accepted." you spat the words out pretty fast so you didn't know if she was able to keep up or not.

"BAHAHHA seems like fun y/nie. go and change out of your uniform, dinner will be ready in a few." she patted your back as you went up the stairs.

you dropped your bag on the ground of your room and flopped on your bed. turning on your phone you saw something on ur phone screen.

kiyoko had added you to ZAMN!😍

7:16 pm
ZAMN!😍

kiyoko
y/n, this is the volleyball group chat.

🧑🏻‍🦲
Y/N????
HEY WHO CHANGED MY NAME BAKC TO THAT
THIS IS TANAKA BTW