Regional Insurgent OCs Part 2

Insurgent OCs Part 2! They are not canon or meant to reflect anything in the real world.

(imma end up creating a drama series at this point)

from Russian and Chinese region

more info:

more info:

Zhnetsa (JNET-sah): She is the oldest of the three sisters and has a tattoo of a dragon's head on her back. She is close friends with Schwitzy and they have been business partners for a very long time; Schwitzy often calls or visits Zhnetsa when she needs to get away from the boys. They both have a bad habit of smoking. She runs an extensive spy network across Russia and China that also has a hand in spying and information-stealing in America. She is currently dating Shaitan. 

Lianne (lee-ANNE): She and Daodao are twins. She has a  tattoo of a dragon's body on her back. She is close friends with Schwitzy and admires her strong feminine personality. As opposed to her twin's methods, she prefers converting captured spies into double-agents. She once clashed and lost against Third Union - although Third Union is no match for the twins combined. She has a close relationship with Belarus. 

Daodao (DAU-dau): She and Lianne are twins. She has a tattoo of a dragon's tail on her back. She is close friends with Schwitzy and likes her killing style. As opposed to her twin's methods, she prefers torturing captured agents with slow deaths. She once tried to assassinate Iremacht but was impressed by his agility - he having dodged her blows and lasted longer than any other target she'd since been assigned - and he ended up treating her to tea instead. 

The sisters all decided not to establish entity lines because Zhnetsa didn't want her sisters to feel any pain from her injuries. 

America calls them the Commie Sisters.  

------------

from the South Asian region

more info:

Shaitan (SHAI-tan): He is currently dating Zhnetsa. He used to have wings and was a special branch of ASEAN. His power grew until he began to engage in criminal activities to benefit himself and cover them up with his influence and standing. This angered and threatened ASEAN, who had his wings surgically removed. Because of this, he hates all full-time entities, believing them to be entitled and power-hungry: including Iremacht. His experience in government allows him to single-handedly run a global sex trafficking ring but he doesn't have sex with anyone other than Zhnetsa. 

--------------

may or may not do one more

but for now...tired

~Love