𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Start from the beginning

"People can get away with whatever crime they want for 12 hours."

"People don't purge in no damn neighborhood like th- INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM MA PULSATING HEART."

Silana quickly hopped off his chest and sat up, confusing Kaasir "Why you gettin' up" He questioned as the phone rung.

"Cause that's yo' mama? Ian think you wanted me all inna' camera like that." She replied. He shook his head before pulling her back down onto him.

He answered the phone and a pretty brown skin lady popped up in the frame "Hey baby! Where you at?" She questioned, looking at the unfamiliar background.

"I'm at Simi house, you straight?" He asked.

"Yea, yo daddy bein' irritating and won't go get me nun ta eat....Can you bring me some ta' eat?" She trailed off as she peered deeper into the camera "Who is that?" She asked as she saw the corner of Silana's wild puff.

"My friend." He mumbled as he looked down at her wide eyes "Say wassup' kid." He mumbled as he handed the phone to her.

"Hii." She spoke awkwardly, a warm smile on her face. The lady smiled once she saw the girls full face.

"Hey! Ou' girl you so pretty! What's yo name?" She questioned as she smiled into the camera.

"Nooo that's all you! My name is Silana!" She said, a big grin on her face from the woman's compliment.

"That's a real nice name!" She said before scrunching her face up "Kaasir why yeen' neva showed me ha' before! She cute!" She asked, he quickly snatched the phone away and looked at his mom.

"Cause' we just friends." He said, a grin threatening to appear on his face.

"Look atchu' lying, I see you smiling." She mumbled, "Put the phone back on ha' I wanna talk." She said, making him sigh "GIVE IT TO HER!" She yelled.

"Ma'am?" Silana asked, looking at the lady on the phone.

"Just call me Michelle." She said happily "You in school?" The lady asked, making Silana's smile falter.

"No ma'am, I got my GED in January." She said, an uneasy look on her face.

"Oh so you smartttt, how old you is?" She asked.

"I'm 17." She answered, Michelle nodded her head slowly before clearing her throat.

"You got a job?" She asked.

"No ma'am not yet but i've applied for some places."

"Cool Cool. You like my son?" She asked with a smirk on her face "Yeen gotta lie it's okay." She mumbled as if Kaasir wasn't right there.

"No ma'am" She said before letting out a soft chuckle "I promise he's jus' my friend." She said.

"Mhmm...yall both tellin' stories." She trailed off. "Well I hope ta' see you soon! Kaasir bug head ass betta' bring you ova' hea." She said, making Silana laugh.

"Man just text me whatchu' wanna eat lady." He mumbled.

"Ok."