𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

𝘚𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯
𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"Y'all ain't shit. Y'all chatting and typing away on fucking instagram while our friend is in fucking surgery!" Symere spat as they all sat in the waiting room.

"Bra' skinny calm down. They ain't say how bad it was she gon' be straight." Simi mumbled, bags forming under his eyes from lack of sleep.

"Obviously not! We sitting in a fucking waiting room while she getting operated on!" He hollered, not understanding why they weren't taking it serious.

"Ski-"

"Nalani stop calling me that shit!" He said loudly, making heads quickly turn his way.

"Im sorry Symere, i'll put the phone up." Janali muttered, pissing him off even more. Of course Janali and Lani cared, they just didn't allow themselves to freak out about it.

"Is everything okay over here? I heard some disruptions I'd hate to have to inform security." The nurse said.

Symere stood up and shook his head "Nah we straight. Aye call me when the doctors come ima' be in my car." He mumbled before storming away from the small group.

He hated hospitals, knowing that thousands of people never make it out of them irked his soul to no ends. After all, that is where he lost his grandmother.

He ran out into the brisk air, rushing to his all-black 2020 Camaro. He got in the car, revving up the engine just so the warm air would heat him up.

He sat and looked out the dashboard, watching how multiple ambulance trucks came in and out, transported all different types of ailed people.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his phone, stopping once he got to his old saved voicemails.

"Hey my ba- POOKIE GET BACK IN THIS HOUSE! NO HELL I TOLD YOU TO PUT A DAMN COAT ON! Bad ass lil boy- Oh i'm still on recording! Happy birthdaay toooo youuu! Happy birrrthdaaaayyy toooo you! Haappyy biiirrrrrrrthdayyyy too yoouuu. Haaapyy birthday to youuuu!! Happy birthday grandson! Be a good 16 for me okay! I love you bye by- TOOTIE IM FINNA- *CLICK*

He threw his head back on the headrest as he fought the urge to cry right in his car. It had been a long 4 years and he still couldn't manage to get over her death. She went in for a small cough and never came back, it was unfair to him.

Instead of letting his tears fall he sat up and opened his armrest, pulling out a freshly-rolled blunt. He searched his pockets for a lighter, a flush of relief when he felt the small plastic holder in his pocket.

"Fuck." He strained as he pulled the blunt away from his mouth, eyeing it as it if was a mysterious object.

He grabbed his phone out of the passenger and went to apple music, and clicked on the song "Seigfried" by Frank Ocean.

As the song played on and out into others, he chiefed the entire blunt before closing his eyes, praying that Silana's would open back up.

☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Symere!" A voice hollered.

"SYMERE!" the voice yelled again, except 10 times louder.