chapter two: hogwarts

after some time we notice clouds and i yell "BRACE YOURSELF WE ARE GOING TO FLY HIGHER UP IN THE CLOUDS SO THAT THE MUGGLES DO NOT SEE US" and that we do. after some time we arriv at hogwarts. "PREPARE TO LAND" i yell as we get away from the clouds and see hagrid in the forest. i tell everyone who where not bound to a dragon to go down and tell hagrid we are going to land as they do that i go to fly in the middle of the dragons to give instructions "OKAY SO LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT I SAY AND DO AEXACLY WHAT I SAY ALRIGHT"  they agree with me so i continue "YOU ARE GOING TO SLOWING LOWER IN ONE LINE....SLOWLY.....LIKE THAT....NOT TO FAST....ALRIGHT NOW VERY CAREFULY PUT THE CAGES DOWN ON THE GROUND.....LIKE THAT.....CAREFULL....GOOD NOW CAREFULLY LAND ON TOP OF THE CAGES AND UNTIE THE ROPES THEN FLY TO THE GROUND" i land aswell "well done boys" i say in a raspy voice from the screaming. we are completely wet from flying in the clouds so we dry ourselves with our wands. i called charlie over "hey mate fancy going to the great hall with me to inform dumbles we arrived" i asked "sure lets go" and with that we are on our way.

when we arrive i dramaticly trow the doors oven and strut in like the badass king i am and scram "WHO MISSED ME" i sway my hips as i strut forwards towards the staff table when i heard a few people yell charlies name as i see a bunch of red heads run up to him and hug him. "i am guessing the flight went alright" i hear dumbles say cheerfully. i strut up to him happily as i say "yes no complication we did fly trough the clouds so that was cold as hell but it was alright. the landing went better then expected" "good to hear" he says after which he whispers to me "your brother is looking at you. raven black hair and your mothers green eyes witth round glasses" i look around as my eyes fall on him. our eyes lock and i flash him a smile. just then charlie calls "yo potter you coming you coming" he asks as both harry and i look at him. harry lookes startled while i grin at charlie "coming" i say as i start strutting towards him swaying my hips and winking at harry as i walk past him. "hey ave i how about you throw a party tonight" charie suggests i look at dumbles who gives me a nod of aproval. "charles i think that is a great idea but i will need the great hall" "we can arrange that dinner was just done. everyone go get ready"dumbles says.

i am finally alone in the hall. i look around and take out my wand. i move tables and chairs and put tableclothes on the tables. now for the food and driks i place bowls with punch and bottles of vodka and firewhisky together with a shit lot off butterbeer for the underages. i place all kinds of snacks and sweets on the tables and charm them so that they would refill. then for the music i have a few muggle boxes i charmed a few years ago so that they will play whatever you want to hear and place them on different places. after i am done i go to the placeme and the tamers will be staying and got ready

 after i am done i go to the placeme and the tamers will be staying and got ready