{22} ヤンデレ {22}

Start from the beginning

I glanced at her but didn't comment on her words.

At least she's aware that the deserts here aren't the best.

I slumped down in the chair behind the counter "If I would've known that it was a stolen card then I would've never sold anything to the guy!" I said quickly and she smiled "I know, Y/N! I'm sure that the police will deal with whoever it was"

So my assumptions about Sanzu were correct.

He seemed so nice too.

She looked at me and smirked "So, who's the boyfriend?" She questioned and my eyes widened slightly "H-huh?" I questioned and she chuckled "You've been glowing lately so tell me, who's the special guy?"

I quickly waved my hands around "I'm not seeing anybody at the moment!" I said quickly and she hummed "Are you lying? There's got to be someone" she said as she leaned closer to my face and I quickly shook my head "No! Not a single person"

This is the first time that me and Sumiko have worked the same shift together in forever.

I was surprised when she had said that she was coming in to work with me but I'm glad nonetheless.

She crossed her arms "Don't lie, I know that you've got someone in your sights......Mhm or maybe you're in denial" she said as she pinched my cheeks "I'm not in denial!" I said quickly and she chuckled "So is he good looking?"

"Well yeah b-" I quickly clamped a hand over my mouth and my face began heating up slightly as she stared at me with a triumph smirk "....."

How did that even work?

"Well there you go! Whoever you thought about is the person that you like" She said and my eyes widened slightly "....."

But I didn't.....-

~Flashback~

"This is the guest bedroom and my room is just down there" Ran said as he pointed down at a door at the end of the hall.

I looked up at him "Thanks for everything, Ran" I said with a small smile and he stared down at my for a moment before leaning closer and pressing his lips against the corner of my lips "Sleep well, Y/N" he said before turning away and walking down the hall.

I continued to stare at his retreating form in shock as I slowly reached up to touch the place that he had just kissed.

I quickly walked into the guest bedroom and closed the door.

I placed my hands on my cheeks "What the heck!"

~End of flashback~

"You're blushing! You must've thought of someone" Sumiko said quickly and I snapped out of my trance "Huh! I was not" I said as I looked away and she laughed "You totally were!"

I frowned "I don't know if I like him.....I just like having him around" I said quietly and she tilted her head to the side "Mhm well that sounds a whole lot like 'I like him' or maybe you should be using a different L word" she said with a teasing grin and I quickly shook my head "Alright stop!"

She laughed "Aw don't act so shy! Just think about it, you'll be able to determine your feelings that way" she said as she patted me on the head and I sighed "I'll think about it......"

Do I like.....Ran?

It could just be a small crush.....we have been through quite a bit together so it's only natural for me to have some feelings for him.

"....."

This is so complicated.....

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Hey guys! Incase you haven't seen my announcement, I'm currently editing the Manjiro Sano FF and that's why it's not up right now, I'm like merging chapters together so when you guys see it uploaded again, there's only going to be like 54 chapters?(I can't decide if I want the book to end on chapter 60 or 50 so yeah) Instead of 79! But all of the information is still there, like I haven't cut anything out, the chapters are just way longer and contain information from other chapters.

Also Ik I haven't updated that FF and the Rindou/Sanzu FF in like 2 weeks.....but uh the next chapter for both will probably be out on Saturday or some time next week<3

Go follow my Tik tok @ lilfreecs where I post HeadCannon's for the TR characters and Wattpad updates!!<3

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3