{22} ヤンデレ {22}

Start from the beginning

"I don't know.....Is there a problem?" A feminine voice could be heard from over the phone and Ran instantly calmed down when he realized that it wasn't Y/N.

Kokonoi clicked his tongue "Whats the name of the girl that you're speaking to?" He questioned and the phone went silent for a bit before his henchman spoke "Sumiko"

Kokonoi clenched his jaw "Just ask for Y/N"

"....."

"Is Y/N here?" He questioned and everybody waited in anticipation "Y/N! There's a customer for you!" Sumiko called out as shuffling could be heard from over the phone.

"Oh....Hi! How can I help you?" Y/N's voice rang out and Kokonoi smirked as Ran's brows furrowed and he looked away."Who made a payment of 679.17$ with this card?" The man said and it went silent again.

"Um....I'm not sure if I should be giving out that information, was that card stolen or.....?" She questioned quietly and a small sigh was heard "Boss, help me out here"

Kokonoi rolled his eyes "Ask her if the male had blue eyes or purple eyes......we don't want her finding out anything that she doesn't need to" he said and the guy hummed "Just tell me the color of his eyes" he said and Y/N spoke after a few seconds ".....I guess that's fine, they were uh bright blue?"

"Alright, thank you"

"Wait! Was that card stolen? I apologize, I had no clue" She called out and the man hummed "It's being dealt with"

Kokonoi hung up the phone and looked over at an amused Sanzu "I had a feeling that it was you, Ran wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that" Kokonoi said and Sanzu shrugged "What can I say? I love that cafe~"

Kokonoi scoffed "I want every last cent paid back to me by the end of this week" He said and Sanzu tilted his head to the side "and how do you expect me to do that?" He questioned and Kokonoi narrowed his eyes "Find a damn way"

He walked out of the room, leaving all of the other members behind.

Ran looked over at Sanzu and narrowed his eyes "I told you to stay the hell away" He said and Sanzu chuckled "And I told you that I don't take orders from you, Ran~" he continued "And besides, I've grown quite fond of the girl......I think I'll sweep her off her feet in no time" he mused as he stood up and walked out of the room without another word.

Rindou glanced over at Ran before clearing his throat "Me and my brother should get going now" He said as he stood up and Ran got up after him.

They left the room as well.

Rindou nudged Ran "I'm sure that Sanzu is just messing with you, bro" he said with a small smile and Ran lowered his eyes "He'd better watch that mouth of his, it'll get him killed"

Ran walked off, leaving Rindou behind with slightly widened eyes "....."

***

~Y/N's POV~

"That guy was kind of scary, don't you think?" Sumiko asked and I rubbed the back of my head "Yeah.....I wonder where he got all of those scars" I said quietly and Sumiko shrugged "No clue.....I still can't believe that someone paid nearly 700$ on one order from here of all places"