"Hi." He breathed, his voice melting with the word. He was like honey. Golden and warm.

"This is Anthony, Jules. I already told him about you, I figured you should meet!" Blaise chirped. He pushed me down on the floor so I sat in front of Anthony.

He had on grey sweatpants, too. White socks on his feet. A light grey Hogwarts sweatshirt on his upper body. He had on a gold chain around his neck. I am swooning right now.

"Hi." I said softly. God, I am simping right now and he has to know it. He chuckled softly.

"Are you always so shy?" He joked. His eyes glistening as I looked into them.

"No, you're just gorgeous." I laughed. He smirked at my sentence.

"I don't know if you know me, but I obviously know you. The Slytherin princess." He chuckled taking a sip of a beer that was in his hand. My face turned red at his sentence.

"I hate that nickname." I giggled. Especially because only one other person had the same one.

"Not our fault you and Malfoy live the perfect lives we all dream for." He winked. I gave him a fake annoyed face, causing him to laugh.

"Will you drink with me?" He asked me quickly. I nodded my head in response. Anything to make this night easier.

I turned around and faced the center of the circle everyone was seated in and looked at where the bottles laid. I crawled to the center and sat on my knees. I took a shot glass from the giant pile.

I cannot embarrass myself right now. I'm just gonna pretend I know what I'm doing. I grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey. I recognized it from when my father drank it.

I filled the shot glass up to the top. I quickly brought it up to my lips, throwing my head back as I swallowed it quickly. The liquid burned my throat like no other, but I managed to hold a poker face. I repeated the process 2 more times.

I threw a smile back at Anthony who gave me an impressed grin, raising his beer in the air.

"I thought you'd never drank before?!" Aria exclaimed as she just watched me. A smirk grew on my face. I just shrugged my shoulders, and picked the bottle up.

I sat up on my knees and held the bottle up above my mouth. I opened up and fountained some in. I'm gonna regret this.

The dosage was probably wayyyyy more than enough to get me drunk, but I didn't care. I took the bottle back to Anthony, signaling for him to open his mouth. He tipped his head back and let me pour the drink in. I giggled as I watched his face quench up as he swallowed it.

I turned around to look at the rest of the group sitting in the circle. My vision was already starting to blur out a bit. Pansy had scooted closer to Draco, still trying to talk to him, but he looked at me with disappointment in his eyes. His gaze eventually going back to her.

Aria had some music playing on a speaker in the center of the room. Everyone was taking plenty of drinks, but I think I was way ahead of the game.

My head was spinning, but I still knew what was going on. I wondered how long I had been here. Hours? Minutes? Seconds? Everything was blurring together. I couldn't remember 5 minutes ago.

I made my way back to Anthony, laying against him slightly, causing him to chuckle.

"Doesn't take you long to warm up to new friends, does it?" He laughed at me. I was so drunk, I had no cares in the world.

"You're so hot." I giggled loudly while looking at him. I could hear others around us laughing at my behavior, but I thought it was funny, too. I was plastered.

Anthony just wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his side slightly. "You're not so bad looking yourself, my dear." He chuckled, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek. My face was turning bright red. I looked away from him to hide my blushing and saw Blaise walking over to me.

"Blaise! My best friend!" I shrieked, causing Anthony to laugh beside me.

"I want you to be the first try my surprise from the train" Blaise laughed.

"What is it?" I giggled, the words starting to slur together as I spoke them. Blaise held something up in his hand, but it was too small for my eyes to focus on it.

I leaned forward trying to grab it, but I starting falling, almost landing on my face. I could hardly hold myself up.

"Woahhh." Anthony said as he quickly reached out and caught my body. He pulled me back towards him and sat me in between his legs so he could hold me up. Blaise laughed at my drunkenness and brought the object closer to me instead.

"It's Muggle weed. Like an herb. You just put this in between your lips, and inhale it while I light it. Surely you'll be gone after this." He laughed. I grew interested in the idea. I wanted to be wasted. I didn't want to feel anything. I wanted to have fun.

I nodded my head and let Blaise put it between my lips.

"Zabini." I heard Draco snap behind Blaise. Blaise turned to look at him and Draco shook his head. I looked at Draco, barely being able to see him because my eyes were closing on their own. Pansy was sitting on his lap, causing my heart to drop into my stomach.

I was drunk, but not drunk enough to not feel heart broken.

She wasn't even near as pretty as me. What did he see in her that he didn't in me? I was everything he could want for himself.

I quickly grabbed the small glass object out of Blaise's hand and put it in between my lips. I pulled his hand up to it, forcing him to light it. I inhaled the smoke quickly.

My lungs were burning. I wondered if I had inhaled too much. I held it in, letting the burning feeling pass before I exhaled. I fell back into Anthony's chest, letting my body collapse.

"She didn't even cough!! I'm so proud!" Blaise slurred, throwing his hands in the air.

"Give me another." I mumbled, as he repeated the process we just did. It didn't hurt my lungs nearly as bad this time.

Blaise got up and went back to where Aria was. She was one of the most sober here, not wanting to over do it. That made one of us.

I felt Anthony wrap his arms around me, warming me instantly. I snuggled back into his chest as much as I could. He smelled good, too. Not good enough to compare to you know you though.

"Can I wear your sweatshirt?" I mumbled, my head laying on one of his arms. "I'm cold."

"Of course, babe." He chuckled. He had also drank way too much. I think this might be a lot more awkward tomorrow. He took his sweater off and revealed his long sleeve shirt underneath.

He carefully pulled it over my head and helped me put my arms through the sleeves. I felt so comfortable now, I could pass out right here. I let him wrap his arms back around me, returning to the position we were in before.

"Let's play a game!" Dani said out of no where.

"Truth or Dare." Crabbe added while snickering.

"Oh, this ought to be good." Goyle laughed. Everyone gathered in a circle on the floor. My eyes were fluttering open and shut as Anthony held my body up.

My head was clouded quickly. I couldn't hear. Couldn't see. Couldn't think.

"Blaise." I said, the word barely forming off of my tongue. Everyone looked at me in confusion.

"What. The fuckkk. Did you give me?" I mumbled, the words barely audible as I was losing all self control I had left.

"Oh, she's fucked." Maggie laughed.