I walked into our dorm and threw myself down on my bed. It didn't take long before I was out.

"Jules. Come on. It's already 11:00. We need to go soon." Dani shook me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was empty, Dani being the only one in here.

"Where are they?" I questioned, my voice groggy from sleeping for so long.

"They just left, you need to change so we can go." She said, still sitting on the edge of my bed. I slowly sat up, my eyes adjusting to the lights of the room.

Suddenly, my stomach started to hurt. I was nervous to go to Draco's dorm. Last time I was there was the night Cedric died. I just wasn't sure I wanted to actually do this.

I got off of the bed and grabbed a pair of grey leggings out of my drawer. I got a pink yoga crop top tank out to go with it. I'm going for the comfortable look.

I went into the bathroom to change. I put half of my short hair back in a clip. My favorite part about this style was that I hardly ever had to fix my hair because of the short length. I put on some light makeup to accent my beauty points and looked at myself in the mirror. Good enough.

I noticed how much Draco's ring stuck out against my bare chest and was worried someone would notice. I figured one night wouldn't hurt if I just didn't wear it. I unhooked it and held it in my hand.

I took a minute to really take in my appearance. It had definitely changed within recent weeks. My chest had grown, giving more definitions to my tank top. My butt had definitely gotten bigger over the summer too.

Thank Merlin for puberty.

I looked hot. I liked how it looked. I didn't mind flaunting it either. This was the first time I had on anything that showed off my new curves and figures.

I walked out of the bathroom and Dani's eyes widen slightly.

"Goddamn, girl." She chuckled. "You didn't tell me you looked like that now!" I walked over the dresser and put the necklace in the top drawer.

I just laughed along with her, "I never really noticed."

"Well, come on! All the boys in the common room will love to see this." She winked. We walked to the door and made our way down the stairs.

She wasn't wrong, either. The few older boys left in the common room all turned their heads in our direction. Their eyes moving up and down my body, taking it in.

Creeps.

We walked through the small hall where the boys dorms were located. I remembered which door was Draco's and stopped outside. I lightly knocked while Dani stood beside me, waiting for the door to open.

The door swung open, and Blaise greeted us in his sweats.

"My girls!" He said in excitement, pulling us into a tight hug. "Well, 2 of the 4." He laughed.

He led us into the room where everyone was already sitting on the floor. My eyes quickly landed on Draco who was in grey sweatpants and a Slytherin hoodie. He didn't look at me, he was already in a conversation with Pansy who sat beside him.

She was trying way too hard. She had on a short mini skirt with a nice top, her makeup and hair all done. I laughed slightly at the sight. She must be desperate to be dressed like that for this occasion.

Blaise led me across the room to where a boy with brown hair sat. Merlin.

He was gorgeous. Not like Draco, the exact opposite. His golden brown hair hung messily over his forehead, the sides cleanly buzzed. He was almost as tan as I was, but not quite. He had brown eyes, almost golden. He put a soft small on his face as he saw me standing in front of him.