Chapter 32

They went to Avneet's room in hurry.
Avi- Siddharth,  wait here. I bring first aid fast.
Sid-ok.
After she back with first aid.
Avi- Siddharth,  open your shirt.
Sid opens his shirt. His body is covered with blood.
Avi sees it and starts to clean the blood and start treating the wound.
While treating the wound...
Avi- Siddharth, you should not do things like that. What if something happens to you.
Sid- So,  what should I do. Standing and watching that something happen to you. How can I let happen anything bad to my queen?
How will I live if anything happens to you?
They have deep eye contact with the statement. But,  suddenly,
Sid-ahh...
Avi-Is it burning.
She gets close to him and blows his wound. Sid only stares at her.
They were very much close.
Avi sees some different emotions on his face. Their faces were too close that if anyone see them, they definitely think that they are kissing.
Sid's eyes are seeking permission for kissing her. Avi understands that...
She joins their foreheads and says..
Avi- I know Siddharth,  what you want right now. We kissed before, but that was situation demand then.
But, I want when I will kiss you with my whole heart. I want to realize my feelings for you and feel the love with the kiss and the moment should be special for us.
I hope you understand.
She kisses his forehead.
Sid- I understand you. And I like the care you have for me...kisses her forehead.

Sid was about to leave her room when Avu hold his hand.

Sid- What happened?

Avu-Nothing. You will stay here tonight. I can not take risks anymore. 

Sid- But.. 

Avu cuts him between.

Avu-No buts. I tell you . so you have to do it. I don't want to listen to anything about it. Now, take a rest.  I will bring some healthy food for you. You have lost a lot of blood.

just lay in the bed.

Sid- Ok, my queen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a very long time.  Though I am enabled to write, I check stories sometimes. then I found this which make me happier. It was trending in 7. 

Love you guys and thanks a lot for reading.

I will be back soon.

Bye 

Shomriddi...