"Why?" I asked Lisa.

"Huh?" she said and looked at me in confusion.

"Why are you just sitting there and not asking me about the news?"

"Oh, about that.. I didn't ask anything because I just want you to breathe. And I joined you here because I want you to feel that you're not alone. That when you need someone to talk to, I'm just here," she said with a sincere smile on her face.

I was speechless at what she said. Why are you so kind, Lisa?

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Huh? For what?"

"Because I've been yelling at you since last night. You are kind, Lisa, but you're just really annoying." I replied. She giggled.

"I don't know if I should be touched by what you said or nah. Hahahaha. But it's fine. As long as I could help. Anytime, Jennie." Lisa said with a smile. I smiled back at her in response.

While fixing my hair tie, Lisa spoke.

"Hey, Jennie! Smile for meee!"

"What?"

"I look like a poop."

I was shocked by what she said and started to giggle until I heard the shutter sound of a camera.

"Yah! What was that?!"

"So you really laughed when I said I looked like shit? You're road, you know? You're road." Lisa said.

"Road?" I confusedly asked.

"I mean, you're rude," she replied.

"Why? Isn't that true?"

"Of course not."

"Tsk. Be thankful; you're beautiful," she whispered, but I managed to hear.

"Thank you."

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Let me see the photo."

"No."

"Lisa, come on! I look ugly there, I swear." I said.

"You have never been ugly, Jennie."

I felt my cheeks heat up at what she said.

"Smooth talker. Come on, let me see it." I demand.

"Do you see that?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I'm not blind."