Part 9

Moondrop turned and faced you. He looked annoyed.
"Why did he bring you here of all places... I dont want to have to deal with a pathetic human..."
he rolled his eyes pulling the blankets over himself. You watched awkwardly as he did that.
"You know... You're childish for an animatronic that takes care of kids...."
You snicker to yourself and watch him, smirking, as he looks at you annoyed.
"Why dont you just leave me alone... And go tell sunny that it's his fucking job to take care of injured people not mine... and if he doesn't know how tell him that he should just let them die like the pathetic bitch they are....."
He turns away pushing you off the bed going under the blankets. You fell to the ground and groaned a bit even if it wasn't that far off the ground it still kinda hurt. You got up and chose to start scolding him for his immature behavior.
"You know. You really can at least try and be nice! You dont always have to act like a complete dick! I've known you for not even a day and I can already tell that you are an immature asshole who only wants to be alone Beause they're so insecure! That you project your problems onto others because you're too much of a pussy to talk about your feelings! So why dont you fucking apologize!"
You stood there staring at where Moondrop was laying until you heard a faint sob. Was he.... crying?