𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐔𝐆

Start from the beginning

"I'll be fine.'' Rose responded.

"Rosie if you don't let me help you then I'm gonna have to call the guys and you know Logan will definitely baby you to death if you don't let me and we both know how much you hate to be babied. Just let me take your temperature and give you some medicine then we can watch some t.v." James explained. Silence filled the room until Rose nodded her head and let the pretty boy put the annoying instrument in her mouth.

Two minutes later James pulled it out and read the numbers aloud. "One oh two point three, that's not good.'' James said as he set it down. "Take this.'' He handed the small brunette two Tylenol and a water to drink.

"Can I sleep now?'' Rose asked tiredly. James nodded and turned on the t.v.

"Do you want me to go get Logan?'' James looked down at Rose.

"No, please stay here.'' She pleaded and hated just how childish she sounded. James let Rose lay on his lap and watched the mindless show as The smaller girls eyes once again started closing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AN HOUR LATER JAMES WOKE UP FROM HIS LIGHT SLEEP WHEN HE FELT SOMETHING THRASHING AROUND THE COUCH.

He immediately sat up and glanced over at Rose's now shaking form. James reached over and started to shake her shoulder. Rose continued to lash out and James  could swear on his life he heard heartbreaking whimpers escaping her chapped lips.

"Rosie, Rosie wake up!'' James yelled shaking her shoulder more forcefully. Suddenly Rose's eyes shot open and she sat up, almost regretting it when the feeling of nausea came back. She looked around and relaxed a little when she saw James beside her.

"Rosie you okay?'' James asked when he thought he saw tears in her sweet eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine.'' Rose replied trying to hide the tears again. The nausea continued to build until she couldn't hold it back anymore. James seemed to automatically know when she was about to throw up because a bucket was shoved under the girl's head. Rose felt a comforting hand rub up and down her back while her hair was pulled away as more vomit rose to her she finished James grabbed a tissue and wiped her face.

"I'm sorry.'' Rose whispered.

What, why?'' James asked confused.

"Sorry I threw up and now your having to clean it up.'' Rose finally just let the tears fall. She was feeling absolutely horrible and James was having to clean up after. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and bring her close to a warm, steady chest.

"Rosie-bear I'm one of your big brothers and wither you like it or not your still our Rosie-bear. I know your independent just like Kendall, but even he lets his guard down sometimes. It's okay to let someone help you because everyone needs help.'' James said. Rose smiled a little as The taller brunette brushed a tear away.

"Thanks Jamie.'' Rose mumbled, resting her head in his lap.

"No problem Shorty. Love you.'' He whispered.

"Love you too.'' She replied, rolling her eyes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄