𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

"IN THE MIDDLE OF A PERFECT DAY

"IN THE MIDDLE OF A PERFECT DAY." The boys sang as Rose and guitar dude played their guitars.

"I'm tripping over words to say, cause I don't want to keep you guessing but I always end up getting. Stuck. Stuck. But I'm never getting up. Up..." Rose and guitar stopped their guitar strumming and the boys stopped singing when they heard a scraping sound.

Rose set her guitar down and walked over to her boyfriend. She saw a small table moving and widened her eyes. The doors closed and everyone started screaming.

Rose screamed and jumped into Kendall and Logan's arms.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"ROSE, CARLOS, IT WASN'T A GHOST." Logan explained as they all entered their apartment.

"Then what was it babe?" Rose asked angrily, still gripping onto Kendall's neck.

"It was the air conditioner which kicked on in the lobby, created a back draft and caused the doors to shut." 

Kendall set Rose down gently as she was crossing her arms next to Carlos.

"So how do you explain the ghost table?" James  asked.

"Yeah Logie!"

"I will tell you that later."

"I'll tell you what it was." Carlos began, "it was a ghost and it could be after us, especially Rose!"

"There is no ghost that is after us or Rose." Kendall told.

There was a loud knock on the door, making Rose, James, and Carlos jump and hide behind Logan.

"Guys, chill. There is nothing terrifying behind this door." Kendall told.

He opened the door and there stood Gustavo.

"Hey, my mansion is flooded and I need to stay with you dogs tonight." He told.

The boys and Rose screamed. Rose jumped into Logan's arms in panic.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ROSE AND THE BOYS STOOD IN THE LIVING ROOM.