𝟽. 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 & 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜

Hi ♡

A 14k work chapter to celebrate another episode of AOT and how much screen time Jean got.

Comment & Vote!
(Not required, but it does go a long way, and it really encourages me)

___

"Just be yourself," Sasha says to you while laying on her back in the middle of your bed, stuffing her face with freshly popped popcorn. You are standing in front of the mirror of the sliding door of your closet, trying on different outfits attempting to choose the most suitable option for your upcoming interview. You're failing drastically.

She swallows her mouth full of food and continues to ramble on with kind words of encouragement. "They will love you for who you are, and if they don't, then that's their loss. Seriously. Anybody would be lucky to have someone like you work for them." She pops her head and shoulders off the mattress to look at you and holds the big bowl full of popcorn up in the air. "Want some?"

"No thanks," You decline softly, shaking your head. "I'm not hungry. I'm too nervous. I feel like I could throw up."

"More for me, then." Sasha sounds almost happy that you said no to her offer. She drops her head back down onto the mattress and places the bowl on top of her stomach. "But if you want my opinion, I think you're worrying way too much. You're a super likable person, Y/N, and you're easy to get along with. This interview is gonna be a piece of cake for you."

You take a deep breath in and let out a long stressful sigh. The smell of buttered popcorn seeping through the air fills your nose faintly. You've come to get used to how much your apartment always smells like some sort of food since Sasha is eating all the time. It's even worse when Connie drops in to hang around.

When it comes to how they store away all of the food that they eat, you're stumped.

"I just really want this job, Sash." You confide in her as you pull on a cream-colored knit sweater through your arms and over your head. You begin to adjust the seams into a straight line. Hopefully, this outfit works out. It's literally the tenth one you've tried on in the last hour. "I know that technically I have the money my mom left me that I told you about, but you know I don't want to spend it unless I have no other choice. I want to have money of my own that I worked hard to get myself."

Sasha tosses a piece of popcorn into the air. She moves her body around slightly, trying to line her head up with the falling kernel. She catches it. "Bingo," she celebrates to herself for her small achievement. She turns her body on its side and rests her head up on her hand, placing the bowl down in front of her chest. "I get that. You know, if all else fails, there's always Only Fans. People pay good money for that stuff." She says as she chews, a joking tone meeting her voice.

You snap your head towards her, and your hands drop off of the knitted fabric and fall onto your hips, "Sasha!" You exclaim. As shocked as you want to be at her suggestion, you're not ... at all.

The side of her mouth curves up into a mischievous smirk. "What? I'm just saying it would be easy money. Snap a pic, upload it, and boom." She smacks her palm onto the mattress of the bed to ad emphasis to her argument. "Money right in the fucking bank."

"Right." Your eyes roll, "And what makes you think I would ever consider making on Only Fans account?" You pause briefly. "Props to the people that make their check like that, but it's not for me. I hate men way too much, and you know damn well that they're the ones that are spending their last dime on some pictures of feet, for fucks sake."

"After what you told me your douche bag ex did to you? I don't blame you for hating men one bit. They are dogs." Sasha pauses for a brief second and then shakes her head, "actually, no, because then that would be an insult to dogs. Men are just stupid pieces of shit who have no thoughts inside of their pea-sized brains and think with only their gross pea-sized dicks that they can't even use correctly." Her shoulders lift and fall quickly into a shiver of repulsiveness. "They are disgusting. A curse to humanity."