Chapter 5: It's true love

~~~~

Helloo!! Maybe this is gonna be the last chapter!! Thank you so much for reading all of my chapters!! This really means so much to me <3 I really like to spread my stories to the world :). Anyways, enjoy your reading of the last chapter !!

~~~~

~~~~ At school ~~~~

It is a boring day, really boring. At least Billy doesn't attack you with ''ooooo a heart-shaped necklace oooo woooowww is he as poor as you? Who is hee aaaahhhh.'' You hate him so much. But .. Is he as poor as you? You don't even know his family. Your daydreaming and your're looking outside the window.

''Y/n? Y/n, you have to eh- pay attention to the class, heh-.'' Miss stacy says to you.

You are back at earth again. 

''Oh i am so sorry miss Stacy! I was thinking about stuff.''

''About that poor boyfriend of yours?'' Billy laughs.

You, Gilbert, Anne, Diana and miss Stacy look angry at Billy.

''Billy, stop with that. Everyone, just pay attention!''

~~~~ After school ~~~~

Everyone is on their way home, except you. You sit on your seat, thinking, again. 

''Y/n? Are you coming or are you staying here?'' Anne asked.

''I am staying here, i have to ask something to miss Stacy.''

''Okay that is fine! We will be going okay?'' Diana said.

You nod, and the girls leave the school. You and miss Stacy are now the only ones here. You enter the small room.

''Hey, miss Stacy?''

''Yes Y/n? Can I help you with something?''

''How .. How can you say a boy you love him, but not, awkwardly?''

Miss Stacy laughs a bit. ''Well .. You just have to wait for a good moment. When he talks about a serieus topic i don't know if you should say: I love you Jerry!'' Miss Stacy laughs.

''Haha, well I understand that. I think I know something. I am gonna give him something that I made, and say I love him!''

''I think that's gonna make him so happy, Y/n. Go for it!''

You smile. ''Thank you miss Stacy!'' you run outside, to your house.

~~~~ In your room ~~~~    (oh by the way Y/n has read the letter Jerry wrote xD)

You are sketching the bridge and the lake you, were you ''met'' Jerry.  After you have sletched it you paint it, it looks so beautiful, you also added some sparkles to the water,  to make it more magical.

After a while you are done, and you let it dry for a bit. You see your Posy entering your room.

''Wow, that looks so pretty!''

''Thank you Posy! I am gonna give it to Jerry.''

Posy smiles. ''Do you know where he lives?''

''No I don't, but I heard of Diana that her maid goes to his house to deliver somehting i can't remember what, so I should ask the maid where he lives!'' You feel like a genius.

''Kinda scary, but nice!'' You laugh, you are so happy to have a supporting sister like Posy.

~~~~ At the Barry's ~~~~

You knock on the door, and you see the maid opening the door.

''Good afternoon miss!''

''I shall ask Diana if-''

''No! I have to ask something, to you.''

''Oh? Go on, ask.''

''Where do the Baynards live?''

''Interesting question? Well - '' The maid explains wich ways to go, left, right, walk forward, but you get it. It is a Friday, so Jerry is earlier done in Green Gables.

''Thank you so much, you have helped me more than you think. See you in the future miss!'' You walk exactly how the maid explained. After a while of walking you see a mini farm. Chickens, small house, pigs ... a dog! He barks at you, but you can calm him. You see a man running out of the cottage, calming the dog.

''I am so sorry! This dog is really nice I promise!''

''No it is fine! I find him very cute!''

''Ah, well good thing. People always get scared of him.''

You smile at the man. ''Are you one of the Baynards?''

''Yes? Is there something I can help with?''

''Is your Jerry home?''

The man smiles. ''My jerry? Ah yes he is home for sure, i will bring him, wait here.''

You wait patient, you look around. It looks a bit dead, but the man is nice, just as Jerry. You hear the man shouting something. ''Jerry!! il y a une belle dame qui t'attend dehors! (There is a beautiful lady waiting outside for you)''

You see Jerry coming outside, he sees you and he smiles. He shuts the door and leads you somewhere else, so him family won't stalk him.

''W-what are you doing here? How do you know where I live?''

''Oh the maid told me, I asked her, because I got something for you.''

You hand him the painting you made for him. On the back of the paper there is a little message written: ''For you, my French boy.'' You see he's blushing, and you too, because you have written ''my'' , and you don't know if he likes you too that way already, but then he asks you soemthing, wich made you change your mind.

''May I kiss you, Y/n?''

You look at him, smile at him. You don't know what to say. But this is what you have waited for. He grabs your hand, it looks like he wants to kiss your hand, but you go for a kiss on the lips. He didn't expect that, for sure. 

His lips taste like a bougette (No I am so sorry i just had to write this, ignore this HAHA)

His lips are soft, as soft as his soul. The kiss had end, you both look at each other, both smiling, and both in love.

''I love you Jerry.''

''I love you too, Y/n, my Y/n.''

~~~~

It is 2 years later, Jerry has proposed to you, and you both live a happy live, with joy, kindness, and love. 

When you are 20 years old, you have found out you are pregnant! 

''I can't wait to raise up a child who is as special as you.'' he said.

~~~~

Hellooo thank you for reading this whole story!! I am so proud of myself for writing this. This is even my first ever romantical story I have ever written hehe!! 

I'll see you in my other stories (I hope) fellow reader, Au revoir!

~~~~