Possessive Master Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Hmmmm, I can't really get mad at my beautiful Ciel but you still need to make me come" (Rimuru)

He kissed her cheeks, removed the chains and laid on the bed beside her. Ciel got confused at first and blush as she realized his intentions.

"Well?" (Rimuru)

Ciel just nodded and rolled over, she went on top of Rimuru, putting her hands on his stomach, and aligned her pussy to Rimuru's member. She slowly put it in and Rimuru held her waist.

"Make your Master come, Ciel, I won't be moving" (Rimuru)

Ciel shyly nodded and slowly began going down with Rimuru impaling her.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

"Mhmm~ That's good but it's not enough" (Rimuru)

Ciel started going faster, making meat slapping noises each time her butt and Rimuru's thighs collide. Her breast bounces up and down with her pace.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhnnnnn~" (Ciel)

...

Ciel kept the fast pace for 30 minutes but Rimuru still wasn't satisfied so he spanked her butt making it red.

"Ughhhhhhhhh~" (Ciel)

"Faster Ciel!! Show your Master how much of a slut you really are!!" (Rimuru)

"Yesh~" (Ciel)

She began pumping up and down with an extremely fast pace.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~ Master~" (Ciel)

Rimuru raised his hands and began fondling Ciel's breast and keeps playing and pinching her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

"That's great slut, keep at it" (Rimuru)

...

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn~ ughhhhhhhhhh~ Master~ ahhhhhhnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

Ciel pump herself up and down on Rimuru with unbelievable speed for another 30 minutes and she finally felt that her Master's member is twitching meaning his about to come out.

Noticing this, she went even faster making extremely loud squeaks from the bed and her moans got a lot louder.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhnnnnnnnn~ please inside please inside please inside, ughhhhhhhh~ come inside this whore of a Manas, Master pleaseeee~" (Ciel)

"As you prefer" (Rimuru)

Rimuru squeezed Ciel's butt and forcefully lowered her hips as Ciel tightly wrapped her arms around Rimuru's neck, Rimuru was sitting up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" (Ciel) moaned loudly as she came while throwing her head back.

As Rimuru came inside her, she came hard with a loud scream. She felt some hot liquid filling her and looked below at her womanhood.

"Mhhmmmmmmm~ I'm being filled with Master's holy essence~" (Ciel)

Ciel that's still have her arms around Rimuru's neck, looked at him straight in the eyes with her own lustful heart filled eyes, she leaned closer and gave Rimuru a hot messy kiss.

"Mhhmmm~ mhhhmmmm~ Master, I want more~" (Ciel) pleaded between kisses.

Ciel asked him with a pleading tone with hearts in her eyes while drooling on the corner of her lips.

"Of course, we'll continue this for 3 years straight" (Rimuru) said with a smile.

Ciel made an ahegao smile, and that just made Rimuru more excited. He turned Ciel around and got on his knees making Ciel fall down on the bed, Ciel was on her knees with her face on the bed, hands gripping on the sheets, and butt raising upwards, while Rimuru is also on his knees with his hands on Ciel's hip, the doggystyle position for short.