Possessive Master Part 2

Começar do início

Rimuru raised his head and looked at Ciel straight in the eyes with a smirk.

"I don't understand what you mean" (Rimuru)

Ciel gulped and hesitated but spoke up anyway.

"P-Please continue indulging yourself with my tight and wonderful pink pussy" (Ciel)

"That's so hot" (Rimuru)

Rimuru started thrusting his member in and out of Ciel making her moan.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

It was slow and gentle at first but after a while, Rimuru started fucking Ciel roughly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn~ anhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

"Shit, you're so fucking tight that it's so good" (Rimuru)

"Ugggggghhhhhhh~ ahhhhhhhnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

...

"M-Master, y-you owe me, ughhhhhhh~" (Ciel) said but Rimuru continued his movements.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" (Rimuru) said and continued shaking his hips.

"Y-You haven't spoken to me for such a long time, ahhhhhnnnnnn~ I want us to do this for 3 years straight" (Ciel) said, her eyes already have hearts in them.

Rimuru widened his eyes and stopped moving, he then made eye contact with Ciel with a concern and worried look plastered on his face.

"(Worried) Are you sure about that Ciel? Three years are quite long for an sexual intercourse" (Rimuru)

"Yes I am quite sure about it, we're not normal beings so I can handle it. Please ravage me for three years straight Master" (Ciel)

Rimuru thought for a bit and deeply signed a few seconds later.

"(Sign) Fine, just because it's you who's asking and I also felt guilty for neglecting you" (Rimuru) said and Ciel smiled.

Rimuru then bought his hand up and caress Ciel's cheek.

"But please say something if it gets too much for you, okay?" (Rimuru) said with a warm smile.

"Hai" (Ciel) happily replied.

"I'll continue moving, okay? Just relax and enjoy it" (Rimuru) said and Ciel nodded. Rimuru then continued thrusting inside of her.

...

Rimuru's beastly instinct came back and continued penetrating her as his hands holding down Ciel's waist. Ciel is still wearing her arm covers and her panty is hanging on one leg with her hands chained above her head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~ Masterrrrrrrrr~" (Ciel)

Rimuru mercilessly ravage her for two hours with Ciel already came 20 times while Rimuru still haven't did it once.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel) moaned loudly as she came while arching her back.

"How many times was that again?" (Rimuru) asked as he continued thrusting into Ciel despite her just coming.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn~ t-twenty one times, ahhhhhhhhnnnn" (Ciel)

Rimuru made her count how many times she came. As he continued penetrating her, he smirked.

"Aren't you quite shameless Ciel? You came that many times while I haven't done it once" (Rimuru) said in a playful tone, teasing her.

"S-Sorry Master, ahhhhnnnnnnnn" (Ciel)