-159-

SECRET NATALIE.

"i am busy tomorrow" saad ko kay jungwon habang kausap ko sya through face call. nasa trabaho pa sya, ilang araw na din kaming hindi nagkikita. sobrang busy nya kasi.

"oh.. what are your plans?" he asked, "i.. have to.. meet someone" should i tell him? he raised his brow. "hmm? who?"

"tanya.. may girls out kami ni tanya," it was a half lie though. kasama ko naman talaga si tanya bukas. he just gave me a nod. "okay, take care"

the next day i was so nervous. for some reason, facing her this again after a while makes me think that i am not ready. pero ayoko naman mag-aksaya ng oras. saka gumawa pa si tanya ng paraan para makausap ko sya. 

"just wait for me.. here" saad ko kay tanya at nginitian sya. she looks like she will protest but i reassured her that i am okay. "nothing bad will going to happen, i am okay" in the end pumayag na syang intayin ako sa sasakyan. i don't want to stay longer din naman.

i entered the cafe and i immediately lay my eyes on her. she stood up to greet me. "h-hello, good.. morning" i awkwardly smiled at her.

"sit down, do you want something?" she's panicking, umiling lang ako. "hindi din naman ako magtatagal, i am okay.. maupo ka na.. z-zane" she gave me a light smile and seated across me. 

"h-how are you?" she broke the long and awkward silence. hindi ko man lang sya matignan. "i would just lie if i say that i am okay... because even though i looked like i am okay, i am not" i heard she sighed. she grabbed my hand above the table.

"i am sorry... sena, please i am sorry" her voice started to cracked, mukhang iiyak na sya so kinda panicked. "i.. did that.. the pictures, i know.. i hurted you and i made a big damaged on you right now but i am gladly and ready to pay the consequences," hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko kaya inalis ko ang kamay kong hawak nya. 

"i messed up with you before, yung sa trabaho mo, sa schools.. all the misfortunes, ako lahat yun sena. and it makes me guilty right now.. i did that just because i was in love.. and i know i am so wrong" she sobbed on his palm. i just looked at her.

she's still zane. she still looked sophisticated, parang lahat ng tao ay mapapatingin sa kanya. she can easily make everyone turned their head when she walks. and making her cry like this right now... can make people think that i am doing something illegal.

"i am sorry sena"

"i will never tell you that your actions are valid. i was hurt, and still." nagmahal lang naman sya, pero kapag nagmamahal ka.. you must know that your love should not be selfish. it should not hurt others, your lover, or even yourself.

"i.. know.. i know sena, that is why i.. i am ready to speak up if the trial happens" doon ako napalingon sa kanya. hindi ako makapaniwala. "w-what?"

"i do loved jungwon, that i can do whatever just to get him. kahit masaktan ko pa ang kaibigan ko..." i remained silent to listen to her.

"and.. he was once talked to me, and begged to me to tell the truth.." mukhang inaalala nya ang nangyari noon. matagal syang nanatiling tahimik.

"you did?"

"at first no, but he told me that he will never forgive me from what i did and i felt so guilty about it... so i cooperated with them, for almost two years now" she continued to explain.