A Small Mistake

Kirishima 

Jiro's face rang in pain as she laid on the floor. The sounds of yelling filled her ears as she rubbed her own cheek feeling it sting in pain. The yelling faded in and out as she looked up to notice Bakugo and Kirishima arguing. Bakugo went back to her as he lifted up his fist ready to drop it on her again. 

"Bakugo stop!" yelled Kirishima as he held him back with all his might. Bakugo pulled with is might as he grunted in frustration at Jiro.

"B-Bakugo I'm sorry". Bakugo pushed Kirishima off him as he stared down at Jiro. 

"No your not allowed to apologize! you had one job now thanks too you Shoji is badly hurt and who knows who we lost in the sewers. Jiro's tears continued to flow down her cheek as she kept apologizing to him. He stared down at Jiro annoyed by her actions. 

"Stop crying!". He yelled as he prepared to strike Jiro once more. Kirishima grabbed his fist as he looked him in the eye. 

"That's enough Bakugo you've gone to far!". He exhaled as he let go of the punch. Bakugo walked around the room as he slammed his fist into the wall. 

"Kirishima". He looked over at Bakugo as Jiro's tears filled the background. 

"I'm going back out there". Kirishima eyes hot open as he held Bakugo's hand. 

"You are not going back out there your going to get killed".

"Then what do I do Kirishima. Don't you forget we left everyone back down in the sewers and we cant contact any of them!". Kirishima let go of his hand as he looked at the manhole that was on the floor. 

"Then your not going alone! Ill go with you". he told Bakugo proudly as he went to go grab his bag. Bakugo grabed his shoulder and turned him around to face him.

"I need you to stay here". 

"W-what?". Kirishima said in confusion. 

"I'm sorry Kirishima but Shoji is hurt bad and your the only one here i can trust to protect him". He said as he looked at Jiro's tearful eyes. 

"B-but". 

"were not fighting about this. I'm going to fix her stupid mistake". Bakugo walked to Jiro and lifted her up. 

"Listen here. I'm going back out there and I'm going to see how many that are left of us back. Kirishima is in charge now understand?". Jiro slowly nodded as she rubbed the tears from her eyes. 

"Don't you dare let us down again understand and when I come back with everyone you will apologize for your mistake. and so god help you if I find anyone injured". he spouted angrily as he let go of Jiro's shaken body. he retruned to the manhole and removed all the boxes finally lifted up the steel cover. Kirishima gave one more look at Bakugo handing him his bag.

"If anything goes wrong don't be afraid to call me I'll be right back". 

"I should be saying the same too you". Kirishima replies as Bakugo jumps down into the sewer. He walked back the manhole as covered it back up placing the boxes on top of it. he quickly returned to Jiro comforting her as she let all her tears onto his shirt. She laid her head on his lap as her tears turned into soft breathes as she fell asleep on his lap. he looked down at Jiro and back up to Shoji's body. He finally moved his eyes at the manhole cover towered with boxes. He let out a large sigh as he moved out the way and placed a pillow under Jiro's head. He hardened his skin and felt his body harder than steel. 

"If there's anything I learned anything from my internship its to be a man and ill do my hardest to take care of you both!" He cheered himself on as he placed a blanket over Jiros cold body. "No matter what happens ill do my best for all of you". he said as he gave a big smile as he laid down on the floor too".