Chapter 4

Chesters POV:
As Parker walked closer to I started freaking out and continued to back up until I hit the wall. Parker still edged closer and then once he got extremely close to me he smiled.

"May I?" Parker said placing his hands on my waist.

I didn't respond and just simply stared at him. Of course his phone had to ruin the moment by him getting a call. He walked over to the table and picked up his phone.

"Hello?...Yes he is here...I-I'm not sure...oh uhm ok?" Parker said as he talked to the person on the other end of line.

He then handed me his phone and whispered, "it's for you".

I took his phone and listened the person.

"Hello?" I said waiting for a response.

"Hey~" a familiar voice said replying back "remember me?"

"What? Who is this?" I said tapping the phone looking down.

"Aww come on you know~" the voice said in a taunting matter.

"Hm?" I said looking up at Parker.

"Oh my fucking god Chester your so stupid. Anyways it's burns dumb ass and I just wanted to say I'm with Agnus now but you should def get with Parker! We all know damn well you love h-AHHH" the voice said getting cut off.

"Well yea and what the fuck was that" I said continuing to look at Parker concerned.

"D-Don't worry ab-AHH about m-me and just c-SHIT-con-f-ess to P-Parker" she said with a stuttering voice.

"Ok ok I-I-I'll do that but go do...whatever with Agnus bye" I said hanging up traumatized.

"So what did they need?" Parker asked looking at me.

"Uhhh nothing but I have to say tell you something..." I said looking at him with a crooked smile.

"You need to tell me you in love with me and have been since the first day you met me but you can't pull yourself together but you were forced to now?" he asked smiling back with a chuckle.

"How'd you know?!" I said chuckling along with him.

He looked at me then pulled me and kissed me. I kissed him back and then pulled away.

"I love you"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐬(𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫) 🎉