Chapter 1

Parkers POV:
I laid in the bed staring down and Chester sleeping. Once again another night in the 19-year old girls house trying to protect her.

About a year ago I started to gain feelings for Chester but pushed it down. I knew I was straight and even have been dating girls to keep it in my mind. But no matter what I can't stop thinking about him.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I heard the girl scream as usual.

Chester quickly jolted up looking at me. I sighed and looked back at him.

"Stay here...your not going to get hurt this time" I said standing up and walking to the girls room.

"I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME!" I heard her screaming.

Why was she saying that? Wasn't the demonic entity trying to attack her?

"AFTER ALL WE HAD YOU WENT OUT AND FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!" she continued to scream.

"Well it's not like you ever actually gave two flying fucks about me!!" a deep mans voice yelled from her phone.

The screaming continued so I decided to just go back to the room.

Chester was still laying down on the bed holding the pillow I had been using close to him.

I walked over to the bed and saw he had gone back to sleep. I smiled and slightly shook him. He groaned and shoved his face into the pillow refusing to look at me.

"Chester you gotta wake up ok?" I said shaking him again.

He looked up at me and rubbed his eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ what time is it?" he said sitting up.

"Uhm, 4:45" I said looking over at him.

"We aren't supposed to get up until 6 Parker" he groaned looking up at me.

"I know, I know but Christina is in a fight with her boyfriend or something and I think we should get out of here" I said titling my head looking at him.

"Ok, I'll get our stuff" he said rubbing his eyes once again and getting off the bed to grab all of our stuff.

I smiled and walked over to Christina's room and knocked on the door.

"Hold the fuck up Jackson. You made me wake up the people actually trying to help me" she said before walking over to the door.

"Hey uhm so I heard you screaming on the phone and wanted to know if everything was ok" I said looking at her hoping she would let's us go home.

"Oh my gosh I'm sooo sorry for waking you up. I'm just fighting with my boyfriend, I'm so sorry for wasting your time but if you would like you can go home" she said smiling wiggling the door nob.

"Oh I'm so sorry but yea we are going to head out, message me if you need anything" I said with a smile before walking over back to our room to see Chester putting the bag down on the bed.

"You ready?" I asked looking down at him.

His head shot up and he gave me a slight nod before we walked out to the car.

We got in the car and I started driving while Chester leaned on his hand falling back to sleep.

"Chester" I said shaking him since we were home.

"Whaaaat" he groaned rubbing his eyes looking at me.

"We're home" I said looking at him, pretty sure I was blushing.

He didn't acknowledge me and just slowly fell back asleep. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his side of the car. I carefully opened the door and picked him up bringing him inside.

I carefully brought him to his room and went to go take a shower. I then felt a small tug on my arm and I looked down at chester.

He was still half asleep but didn't want to let go of me.

"Stay here" he groaned pulling me down to his bed.

I tried to resist but he kept pulling me and I eventually was tangled in his grip. I sighed and eventually gave up laying down with him.

_________________________________________________________
Hey hoes 🤩 new booook! Anyways I hope you enjoy and give me new ideas 🤠