“Bella,” I called her, she raised her head and was shocked to see me.

Sino ba naman taong lalaki papasok sa rest room ng babae? Crazy Keirus.

“A-anong ginagawa mo dito?” she asked in shocked.

I shook my head. “Nothing. why are you crying?” I asked her but she shook her head. Hinigit ko siya at niyakap. “Stop crying like a baby.” I said to her but she cry loud. “Okay fine cry out loud it’s fine.” I said to her while she’s crying in my shoulder while me i'm pating her back.

“A-ang dami ko pinaghirapan... Pero hindi nakikita nila mama ’yon. I love my mom kahit ganon siya sa’kin pero parang wala lang nahihirapan na ako nawawalan na ako ng gana... ” She’s crying siad. “Baka dumating ang araw na gusto nila makipag bati sa’kin ... Hindi ko na sila gusto makita...” She’s added crying said.

I didn’t know that she’ll tell to me about her poor life.

“D-dati g-gusto nila ako mawala k-kase wala akong silbi! G-ganon na ba akong ka walang s-silbi?” She’s crying asking to me.

“Hush... They’re wrong. They didn’t see your suffering to them.” I said to her she hug me tight. “Stop crying.” I said to her.

“H-how? If the past remain me until now?” She asked to me and she wipe her tears

“Focus to your present and don’t let it go back to the past if you can’t handle.” I said to her and I stroked her hair.

Silent.

She stopped crying so I peeked at her face I was shocked to see her closed her eyes and apparently asleep. She fell asleep crying. I remember what she said earlier I smiled and I carry her bridal style and I went to the second floor while carrying her and I opened the door and I was surprised that they were here lucas.

“Carrying the enemy’s sister?” I don't know if lucas teasing me.

“Shut up.” I said to him and put down bella in sofa bed.

“Woah! I can’t believe Jace will carrying the enemy’s sister.” Adrian said i looked at him.

I remember the day that she kissed bella, wha his purpose?

“Why did you kissed her?” I asked him.

He smirk. “I want to taste her lips.” He said and smirk i want to fvcking punch his face.

“Shut up, adrian! Know your place and mark to your mind our plan.” I said to him.

“Plan, plan, plan? Do you think i won’t won? Hahaha tsk.” He said and smirk again.

“ I heard that you’re courting someone?” Lucas asked him.

He‘s smile. “Yes. And If she reject me so i have a time to courting Ara.” He said i clenched my fist.

“Stop arguing like a kid.” Nathan said and a usuall his reading book again.

“I feel i have a crush on her.” we looked in Lucas when he said that.

My forehead furrowed. “What?” I asked him.

“What if...i have a crush on her?” He asked while his staring in bella’s face.

“Shut up, Lucas. We already deal in our plan.” I said to him he nod and shook his head and he stroked Bella’s face.

“Uh-oh someone falling.” Adrian said.

You, too.

I deeply sigh. “Nathan, Adrian and Deven follow me.” I said to them and i went to outside.