{20} ヤンデレ {20}

Start from the beginning

Rindou raised a brow "And if someone catches us?"

I crossed my arms "That's why we're taking Kokonoi's car, although it's unlikely that anyone would try to mess with us anyways" I said and he sighed "I'm not talking about the police, I'm talking about those idiotic delinquents that think they stand a chance against Bonten, they can be quite annoying" he said calmly as we stepped into the elevator and began riding to the bottom floor.

"If something does happen, then we'll be prepared" I said and he nodded "Then I'll leave it to you"

I gave a short nod as a small 'ding' could be heard from the elevator and we stepped out once the doors opened up.

"The meeting starts in 20 minutes so we aren't in too big of a rush" Rindou noted as we stepped into the car and our driver began riding down the rode.

I leaned back "I'm going to close my eyes for a bit"

"Tired?"

"Exhausted"

***

~Y/N's POV~

I finished cleaning the counters and I heard the bell on the door chime once again.

I looked up with a small smile "Hi! How can I......help you?" My voice had gotten a bit quiet as the male approached me "....."

He had rosy pink hair and two scars on his mouth, bright blue eyes stared back at me.

He was also wearing a very nice suit.....he looked intimidating.

"Mhm Caramel Macchiato" He said without breaking eye contact and I nodded before quickly typing it into the computer "Iced or hot?" I questioned and he smiled "Hot"

I typed it in and turned to him once more "It's going to be 5.47" I said and he gave a short nod before pulling out a black card causing my eyes to widen slightly and I turned the card holder towards him "Please follow the instructions on the pin pad" I said with a small smile and he gave a short nod as he began pressing buttons.

He swiped his card and the receipt came out of the mini printer.

"I don't need a receipt" he said and I nodded before crumbling up the paper and throwing it away.

"I'll be right back with your drink!" I said and he smiled "Take your time......Y/N~" he said as he stared down at my ID badge.

I gave a short nod before scurrying off to the back room. I don't like judging others but.....I got a weird feeling around him.

I quickly grabbed a cup and began making his coffee.

Thankfully, I had finally managed to get a new phone BUT I did lose half of my contacts since they weren't synced up.

I managed to get Satoshi's back since he comes over quite often but no one else. I should probably ask for Ran's number when I see him again.....or is that too much?

I frowned "I haven't even seen him all week....." I mumbled before a memory popped into my head.

~Flashback~