Y/N the Bloodegde vs Torchwick

Start from the beginning

Penny: But you're mad at her?

Ruby: Yes! W-Well I'm not, Weiss is.

Penny: Is she friends with Blake?

Y/N: That's kinda of up in the air right now.

Penny: But, why?

Ruby: (sigh) Well you see, Blake might not be who we though she was.

Penny:(gasp) Is she a man?

Y/N: Huh?!

Ruby: No no Penny. We don't know what she. She didn't exactly talk to us before she decided to run off

Penny: I don't have a lot friends, but if I did, I would want them to talk to me about things.

Ruby: Me too

Three teens continued walking. Meanwhile Y/N thought about what Penny said and then looked at his right arm. The people who know about the Azure are Jin and his uncle but he never told his friends. Maybe he should tell them.

Suddenly three teens heard a loud explosion. They turned around and saw a cloud of smoke coming from the docks.

Ruby: Oh no

Three of them ran to the docks to check what cause that explosion.

Short timeskip

Ruby, Y/N and Penny arrived at the docks. They were on the roof of a building and they spotted Blake and that monkey faunus from earlier. They were fighting a red haired man in a white coat a black hat and holding a cane. The man pointed his cane at the monkey faunus who was on the ground. 

Ruby: Hey!!

The man looked up and saw Ruby and Y/N. Ruby unsheathed her crescent rose 

Torchwick: Oh hello Red. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Y/N: (turning to Ruby) You know this punk?

Ruby: Yeah, it's a long story.

Penny: Guys, are these people your friends?

Ruby:(turning to Penny) Penny get back  

While Ruby was distracted, Torchwick smiled and fired a fire dust bullet from his crane. The blast hit Ruby hit caused her to be sent flying back and land on the ground beside Penny. After seeing Ruby attacked Y/N turned and glared at Torchwick who was laughing.

Y/N:(unsheathing Bloodscythe) Bastard!

Penny then walk in front of Ruby and Y/N with a glare.

Ruby: Penny wait! Stop!

Penny: Don't worry Ruby. I'm combat ready!

Suddenly flying blades started coming out of Penny's back . She jump off the building to the ground to take care of the White Fang members. Meanwhile Y/N jump off the building and  drags out his sword from above his leading shoulder, falling straight down with both hands on the sword for a slamming slash of darkness, with Y/N swinging the blade behind himself upon landing at Torchwick.

 Meanwhile Y/N jump off the building and  drags out his sword from above his leading shoulder, falling straight down with both hands on the sword for a slamming slash of darkness, with Y/N swinging the blade behind himself upon landing at Torchwick