2.

we sat on the couch that was in the house, we talked, we laughed .... "Hm JJ?" I asked him
"Yes cupcake„ * he looked me in the eye*
"I like you so much and thanks for everything you do for me!" even though he is sometimes an idiot but I really like him "No Ema, it's okay, I would never hurt you ok!„
* I hugged him* 
"Ema go to sleep„ "Yeah I'm coming JJ"
*we went to bed and fell asleep*

_______________
In the morning we woke up like someone banged in the kitchen. It was Sarah who made breakfast "hm good morning Sarah" said JJ "Oh hey JJ where is Ema?„ "Hmm she dresses up„ "okay„ When I got dressed, we went for breakfast and then watched Pope catch the butterflies. "Wtf Pope, what are you doing?„ said Kie "I got him! I have a butterffly„ said Pope and right after that we all started laughing
"Ok guys stop laughing„ "Hey Pope chill„ said JJ and start laughing<3 I love his smile because his smile makes me happy. "Ok JJ stop„ I said and went to drink water.
"Ema where are you" said JJ
"Really JJ? I am behind you" ahh JJ
"Ah okay sorry"

_____________
*NIGHT

"Mhm hey Ema„ said JJ   "Omg JJ you scared me" okay Ema chill it's okay it's  JJ ...
"You okay?„ asked JJ, I don't know why JJ asks me if I'm okay wtf   "Yea I'm fine mhm thanks?" "Ugh Ema if you need something, I'm here for you!" "oh JJ thank you so much"
"you know I love you and I'm always here for you" *he smiled and hugged me*

Ema's Pov
I went to see Sarah because John B isn't here and I have no one to say ...   "hello Sarah"
"hello love how are you" 
"Hey Ema you okay?„ Sarah said, looking at me.  "Yeah I'm okay, just I miss John B" "We miss him too don't worry love„
*She hugged me*
"Where is JJ„    "I don't know Ema, sorry„  
I left. Wtf where is JJ he's not here when I need him. But now we have to find John B quickly because everyone needs him.

_____________________
*LATER*
I was sitting on the ground, I had a really weird feeling ... I don't know what's going on with John B I miss him terribly.
"Ema? Where are you„ everyone was looking for me, but I'm not in the mood for people ... I stood up and left. I went to the beach. I don't know what's going on with me, everyone asks me if I'm okay and I'll tell them yes, even though I know I'm not okay. My brother said he was going to call John B but John B didn't answer.. I was walking along the beach and I saw a man in the distance. Yes, it was Rafe. Hm I don't talk much to Rafe because he hurt me a lot in the past. I don't know why Topper actually made friends with him, maybe because he has drugs but nevermind. Topper is not very interested in me and I don't even need his help because I have friends who are interested in me.
_________
"Hey Ema stop, what are you doing here?"
"Rafe please leave me alone, I'm not in the mood for you" *I smiled, I wanted to leave but rafe caught me*
"Ema please stop, I need you" whenever he tells me this he is drugged...
"Rare are you high??" *he looked at me and was silent.*
"don't ask these questions Ema!!" *he held my hand tightly*
"Rafe leave me alone please!! And let me go!!"
He let me go and I left.

JJ's Pov
I didn't know where Ema went so I don't even know where to look for her.  I was worried about her because she is the only person who understands and helps me. I need her. I'm afraid she went looking for John B, or she got lost somewhere or Rafe took her somewhere.
Bro i really need her. She is my everything.  She helped me many times and I am very grateful to her.... I had the feeling that I should look for her and at the same time the feeling that she would return alone. I sat down on the floor, lit a cigarette, and wondered where she might go.