Chapter 2: the bathroom

Start from the beginning

"It's alright sensei, I think Kiyotaka is just trying to smile...I think." the class seemed to deadpan at this, the girls looking at Kiyotaka scared. They returned some glares to Miko for some reason.

The class returned to normal, sometimes looking back at a confused Kiyotaka.

"I guess I shouldn't try to smile..." he muttered, seeing how it had the opposite intended affect. 

Miko POV:

That was so scary! I can't believe that was him trying to smile, I'll help him fix that! It feels like we're unofficially dating with him asking me out like that.

Why is my face heating up?! 

Mrrmrmrms

I looked around the classroom to see where the noise was coming from, it looked like a ghost floating above Yamauchi.

Yamadead

Wait what? Yamadead? What in the world is it talking about?

Sincerely confused I opted to stay focused on the teacher. I didn't get to see what the appearance looked like exactly so I could care less. I saw the fog of its breath, a disgusting hue of brown, spread through the classroom. Everyone in the room seemed to grow uncomfortable, none seemed to pay attention to the monster that was basically making an increasing presence.

"Excuse me sensei," I raised my hand "May I go to the bathroom."

I followed common curtsey to prevent point deduction, though others didn't seem to follow me in that aspect. I'll let them be, it isn't like I have the ability to somehow change their minds with a grand speech. I'm just a normal girl cursed with seeing these horrible ghosts and monsters everywhere I go. 

I walk out the class, promptly ignoring the ghost muttering my classmate's name. I made it to the stairs and started walking down to the downstairs bathroom, the hallway was empty. 

Thud...thud...thud...

Slow panging was coming from the top of the stairs I had just come from, I prepared for the worst and headed to the bathroom. Practically running, I pulled down my skirt along with my panties, I sighed as I let my held breath go. 

Thud...thud...thud...

I heard the continuous sound, almost as if death itself has come for me. Yes, I'm ready...wait, no, maybe it is just a false alarm? Yeah, then we would not have to worry for it at all, any second now Miko will hear some girls gossiping.

Thud...thud...thud...

It still continued, Miko was holding her Blatter out of sheer fright to attract the attention of whatever was out there. 

Whoosh-thud...

All of the sudden the bathroom door was slammed open, slowly creaking shut. Miko felt all of her bowls release into the toilet with one large splash.

Thud...thud...thud...slam!

The first stall door was slammed open, holy crap they are checking all of the stalls. What do I do? What do I do? I heard the footsteps slowly approach my stall door. 

Thud...thud...thud...slam!

This was it, she was moments away of becoming a puddle of blood for all she knew. Praying to herself, she realized that there was no point, for it was that which she prayed to that put her in this position in the first place. Miko remembered Kiyotaka, the power he possessed that destroyed such beings. It simply didn't make sense in the slightest, Miko supposed that her power wasn't normal either. Still, she would miss that emotionless guy.

Thud...

Come on, I need some divine intervention about now!

Thud...

Seriously, is this going to be the end of me? I felt tear fall onto my bare legs, who knew this would be so difficult?

Thud-

"Yo, what are you doing in the girl's bathroom, Ryuen-san?" Ryuen?! That's who this was?! Not some monster?! 

To say Miko is pissed off would be an understatement, first off why would this guy be bothering her of all people? Also, who was this other person she heard talk just now? The voice sounded very familiar wait a minu-

"Who are you?" the man named Ryuen laughed at that. Miko was now wiping her special spots furiously while hoping to catch this asshole off guard. 

Slam!

Miko heard a slam outside, Ryuen groaned vocally. 

"My name is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji," Kiyotaka introduced himself "I just wonder what you gain from slamming doors of an empty bathroom."

Footsteps could be heard, the presence of Ryuen left the bathroom. I finished wiping at his point, I pulled up my skirt and panties, opening the door.

"Ha, I knew someone was in there!" I saw Ryuen point at me walking away. Why was he here and walking away? Why was my classmate here? It seemed that all Ryuen cared about was knowing I was in there. Too many questions.

"Hey Miko-oof." I hugged him as hard as I could, if it wasn't for Kiyotaka, I don't know what Ryuen was exactly going to do. There were rumors that Ryuen is the class C dictator, playing with brutal tactics to get his class under control. Of course, these were just rumors, who knew who exactly he was.

"Thank you so much Kiyotaka!" I felt my tears stain his shirt. "Without you I am not sure I could have dealt with him on my own."

"Is that so?" I nodded through my tears "It looks like I'll need to help rectify that then."

What does he mean by that? What could he have in mind? A thought appeared in my head, Ryuen sounded like he was hit with quite the force with the only perpetrator being Kiyotaka. Maybe he will train me to be able to defend myself against someone like him, his manly hands guiding my movements. 

I had to pinch myself, he's just a friend Miko! How can you grow only just now realizing this simple fact?

"O-of course, thank you Kiyotaka-kun!" I hugged him again "What movie would you like to watch together?"

Kiyotaka looked like he was thinking about something.

"Let's see that new Spiderman movie, I heard they have it in theaters here." Kiyotaka suggested.

"Ohhh yes that is a great idea Kiyotaka-kun!" I praised him, I had an entire plan for tonight when it came to this movie date of ours. I would strike when the time was right, I just needed to pick the right seats. 

"Oh crap look at the time! We should be heading back to class it would seem..." Kiyotaka nodded at this, seeming to already know. 

Heading back to the classroom, I was in deep thought about all the things I wanted to do on the date- and for him to do to me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks, giggling, we continued class as normal. It was as if the worries of the past stopped impacted the me of today. 

Chapter end!!!

Whooo, sorry about the wait, I was actually planning to upload earlier this week. Long story short, I wasn't able to because I got distracted.

What did you all think of the chapter? I was thinking about creating a lemon next chapter, it depends on the feedback though if it is desired.

The future of my stories is unknown, I plan to update my Ibuki story next. I haven't gotten sleep in 2 days and am still at work as I type and upload this (break time).

Have a great week! As well as happy Martin Luther King Jr. day!