Chapter 5: Home at last and Sheila's injury.

The drive to the garage with Sheila in his arms on the way it felt good to have her in his arms as they finally got to Poplar Partick was writing a check whilst Sheila waited for him then she saw Nurse Lee and she could call her Jenny. "Hello Jenny" Shiela said. "Oh my Sister Burnadette I almost didn't recognise you what you doing at the garage?" She asked "Sheila and Partick is writing a check to pay for repairs i offered to put some of my earnings towards it but he won't let me" Sheila stated "Partick? You mean Dr Turner?" She was confused for a little and Sheila giggled "Yes" she laughed and Partick came over and embraced her from behind. "What you laughing at?" Patrick asked "Nurse Lee her reaction is priceless" Sheila told Partick and he looked at Jenny resting his chin on Sheila's head. "Just came from a dilvery I presume" he said looking at Jenny she was still shocked "Yes Dr Turner it went well" she stated and Partick and Jenny had a conversation whilst he held Sheila.  They then walked to Nonnatus house together to discuss the show they are going to hold in Nonnatus house and Patrick seemed to stay close to Sheila and they thought nothing of it until he had his arm around her waist that's when Sister Evangelina spoke up "What do you think your doing Doctor Turner?" She asked. Sheila went to say something but he didn't let her "Holding my Shiela" he simply said "You will not touch her in such an manner" Sister Evangelina was going to stand her ground so Patrick took his hand off and continued talking. They mentioned the three legged race "I believe Tim has signed up for that I want to do it with him" Sheila told Partick "I don't mind swapping places" he said to her and she smiled happily "I'm not that great at it anyway and Tim would love that you do it with him" Patrick stated.
-at the baby show-
Sheila and Timothy were getting ready to run the three legged legs and they held onto each other and prepared them selves when Shiela heard Partick cheering them on that made her and Tim go faster then managed to get to the finish line first before falling over Sheila's glasses came off and she grazed her hand she untied her and Tim and looked at her hand and Patrick helped her up and she went to the kitchen to wash it and Patrick had followed her "can you let me look at it please love" he asked her nicely and she nodded giving him her hand and he looked at it and kissed her hand and she looked at him and smiled she knew he cares about her deeply with the look of concern in his eyes.

T.B.C