Love Me By Friday

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, buddy!" You smile petting his nose.
He rubbed into your hand.
You giggled, "What's a girl like me supposed to do with an adorable horse like you?"

You had a stack of hay for him and a shiny red apple.

You opened his stall and entered in with the stack, closing the door behind you.

You set the stack down in the corner for him.

You turn to him holding out the apple, "Look what I g- HEY!" You yelled as a raccoon jumped from no where and snatched the apple, running off.

Varian suddenly hops over the stall door.

"Good morning, Princess! Have you seen a raccoon?!" Varian speaks quickly.

"Yeah. He just stole my apple." You say harshly.

"Oh my- I am so sorry Princess. I will get a new one for you shortly, all I have to do is find that pesky raccoon first." Varian turned to leave but not before coming back to you.
"Love you, Princess." Varian smiles, pecking your cheek.
He quickly ran off.

You blushed.

~Wednesday~

You were walking around Old Corona, chatting with neighbors, asking if they needed any help.

You were pretty bored and you haven't see that nerd anywhere yet tod-
Oh! There he is.

"Princess!" He yelled as he ran up to you.

"Yes, Vary?" You ask.

"'V-Vary'? I have my own nickname?" Varian studders.

You ruffle his hair, "I'm bored. Come on, show me a project you've been working on back in your lab."

"Of course!" Varian smiles. He grabs your hand and pulls you to his house.

"Right this way, Princess." Varian opens the door.
You walk in with him following.
"Watch your step!" He exclaims.

You look down to see a rope. You look to see what the rope is wired to.

"Varian! I'm surprised! You built an animal trap and it doesn't hurt the animals in the slightest." You smile.

"Y-You understand it." Varian blushes.

"Of course I do." You smile as you walk around his lab looking at all the different projects.

"Oh! Here!" Varian drags you over to a project that looks oddly similar to the one he presented at the Science Expo. Its basically the same thing.

"Wow! It looks like the one you brought to the Science Expo. In my opinion, you should've won. I always wanted to see it up close before!" You crouch down in front of it and inspect it more.

"Really?! Well, if you thought that was cool, watch this." Varian smiled as he went to go get a bag of... teal sand?

You stepped aside and watched as he poured the bag of teal sand into the machine. He stepped on the petal and started spinning it. It became louder and louder.

Soon it came to a stop. Varian reached in and pulled out a orange color gem. "I still don't know what to call it. I've been debating with names. Do you have any ideas, Princess?" Varian asks.

You think for a moment, "How about mariposa?"

"Uh, what?" He asks.

"Mariposa means 'butterfly'. The orange color reminds me of a Monarch Butterfly." You smile.