Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)

Heeeeeeeeey! How ya guys been? I'm sorry guys. Can I be honest? I've lost all hope in this book. But thanks for all the encouraging and sweet DMs, I'm gonna try to update more.

This is for precious_varian0324. The one who gave me that extra push to get this done! :D

THERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END SO READ THAT AT THE END!!!!!

(Please keep in mind that this was WAY before the episode Hollow Mind, I'm thinking this around the episode Hunting Palisman.)

Varian's POV
-----------

Lance had asked if I could make some sort of portal to a whole new realm.
And me liking a good alchemy and engineering challenge, excepted the assignment.

After 5 days of hard working on this, I had created a door with a key. I clicked the button on the key and the door opened. I, of course, had to test it before showing Lance. And I had to make sure it wasn't a portal to the Lost Realm.

Woof, don't wanna be in that train wreak again. Although when I am alone, I miss that snake...

I stepped through the door and closed it behind me. I turned away from the door to find myself in a weird demon like world.

Suddenly, a man in gold armor ran passed me. I turned to see what he was running to and I saw a girl hanging upside on a flying... Broom?!

The girl looked about my age. And what she was weari-

'You are a respectful guy.' I said to myself. 'I just need to remind myself that I respect people's privacy.
But, wow, I want a piec-'

'STOP VARIAN!!! STOP!!!'

I need to walk away and explore this world.
I start walking before realizing that my feet are taking me over to the guy in the gold armor and that girl.

"Beat ya." She smirked hanging upside down on her broom, holding on by her legs.

"No fair!" The guy and the golden armor exclaimed, "Uncle took away my staff. You still have yours!"

"Because I'm his favorite!" She laughs flipping herself back onto the flying broom.

"Well, I just failed my last assignment. Its not my fault. That dumb human." He crosses his arms.

"Awww! Is da widdle Goldy Gard gwumpy." She teases.

"Shut up, Y/n!" The guy complains to... Y/n.

"Admit it. I am the best sister of all time and you love me and you want to hear my voice because I am literally one of the only witches in the Boiling Isles who can make you laugh!" She giggles with a smile.

Good, she's his sister. I thought they were dating. Maybe I have a chance! Wait, did she say witch?!

"I did!" She flies over to me.

Did I say that out loud?!

"You did. And he's just my brother, don't worry." She hopped off her broom and walked close to me. "You're cute." She smirked walking her fingers up my chest before playing with the collar of my shirt.

"Will you STOP playing with every boy you see?!" The guy asks. "Oh, another human." He glares at me.

"Hey, Luz and Amity made it work. Then again Amity blushes like an idiot around me. So does Em. I guess being gay runs in the family." She rests her hand on my chest as she turns to her brother. "And I'm not playing with him... Yet." She smirked as she turned back to me.