Jahosafet In Hot Air Balloon

Third Person POV: Jahopsafet, Heath, and Dick all won free tickets from a radio station for a hot air balloon ride over the city of Compton. Once they arrived for the trip on the hot air balloon ride, the instructor welcomed them by saying "Let me welcome everybody to the wild wild west, a state that's untouchable like Eliot Ness." After learning safety protocols, they got on the balloon and went to the sky. When they were about 11,000 feet up in the air Dick said, "lets shake it baby."

Jahosafet said "I don't think that's safe." Heath said "shake, shake it, shake it baby." Not long after, the basket to the balloon began to shake. Dick lost his footing and started falling from the balloon. Heath noticed this and grabbed onto Dick's shirt. Dick quickly grabbed onto Heath, but it was too late... They were both falling. They both fell to the ground. They both fell on children and died.

Overwhelmed with grief Johosafet jumped from the balloon to follow his friends. He awoke to screams. He tried to sit up but found it to be difficult as he had landed in a bounce house. He looked side to side in horror as parents picking up their children and moving his friend's legs, arms and brains aside. Before Johsafet could say anything to the parents Dick and Heath quickly jumped up and started to take bites out of the grieving parent's arms and shoulders. Between bites all he could hear his friends say is "BRAINS"...............

~THE END~

(My mom helped me make this story lol)