Happy Birthday

It was a bright and sunny day and you were turning 6 years old today.

Your parents decided to take you to Fred-Bear's family diner for your birthday.

You were so excited to go to Fred-Bear's family diner you almost jumped around the living room.

You went upstairs and got some clothes that were comfy your mom usually dressed you up like a doll always super formal but since it was your birthday she let you wear what you wanted to wear.

You also took your favourite backpack and put a jacket and some plushies in it.

Your mom helped you pack to make sure you weren't gonna take anything you didn't really need.

You were ready to go then your mom picked you up and went to the front door waiting for your 2 crazy energetic siblings and your coffee loving dad.

You took a nap in the car but was woken up by your siblings you then saw that you were at Fred-Bear's "Come on y/n were here !" your younger sibling Jackie was yelling in excitement.

You and your siblings rushed out of the car and waited for your mom and dad to get out of the car. "Woah don't run off now !" You heard your dad and felt someone pick you up you looked up the see your dad. "Come on kids let's get going !"

Your dad carried you into the family diner and put you down you saw the animatronics performing on stage you stood there and stared at them you heard your mother calling you.

You rushed to her and sat by the table the rest of your family came and sang happy birthday to you and some of the staff even joined in.

You blowed out the candles and opened some of the gifts before you went off to play with your siblings.

You got a bit tired so you went to one of the tables and put your jacket on since it was a quite cold in the diner you then rested and saw something.

It was a Yellowish rabbit with a grin on it's face and it had purple eyes.

When it saw you looking at it, it went into the shadows you were a bit frightened at the scary looking rabbit but you ignored it and got up and went to the arcade to play some games.

You went to a claw machine and saw all of the plushies you then saw a new plushie you liked the soft and adorable plushies so you tried getting it on your first try you didn't get it but on your second try you got the plushie.

You grabbed it and hugged it to see that it was a spring bonnie plush.

You were about to exit the arcade but you felt a cold hand grab your shoulder and it pulled you into the shadows you were about the scream for help but a hand covered your mouth.

You were freaking out and tried screaming but all you could do was make a bit of noise.

Everything was starting to fade to black you then passed out.