Part 30🤗

[Continuing from last part]

Recap : Virat gets to know that the mastermind of the prank was Sai.

Everyone - Saiiiiii

Virat - kyaaa😦😦 (shocked)

Karishma - haa dada.. Itne dadu sutto plan to Sai Vahini ka hi ho sakta hai na..

Samrat - haa shiva.. Ye plan Sai ka hi tha aur usi ke kehne par humne itna sabkuch kiya aur waise bhi mai aur pakhito kal jaa rahe hai to socha boht maze karenge aaj!

He turns towards Sai.

Virat - Sai.. (shocked)

Sai was standing there by pressing her lips to control her laughter and nods her head. Virat shakes his head while rubbing his forehead with fingers trying to figure out things.

Virat - matlab.. Tum pehle se jaanti thi iss plan ke baare me.. Aur wooo sab
darna aur andar na chalna naatak tha!

Sai - Haa🤭 (giggles)

Virat - lekin wo jo puncture.. (cuts by Sai )

Sai - arrey mai batati hu.. (she excitingly comes forward to tell)

She tells the plan from starting that she purposely said to choose the shortcut. They laid pins on the road for puncturing the tyre. Then the movement in the bushes..everything was planned.

Sai - haa to ye sab kiya tha😂.. Lekin virat aap to sachi ka itna darr gaye🤣

All started laughing but sai stopped as Virat was not laughing.

Sai - (trying to control her laugh) kya hua.. Aap aisi serious shakal bana kar kyu khade hai..

She was just laughing when Virat held her from shoulders and she gasped.

Virat - Are you mad Sai!

Sai was startled at his reaction.

Virat - tumhara dimaag to kharab nahi ho gaya tha ha! (he leaves her)
Yaha mai soch raha tha ki meri wajah se sai ki kya haalat ho rahi hogi..(with tears) Pata nahi kis haalat me hogi lekin sai to party ki taiyaari kar rahi thi.. Mere saath prank kar rahi thi!!(sarcastically)

He again held her from shoulders.

Virat - (with tears) tumne ek baar bhi nahi socha ki mera kya hoga! Tum yaha hass rahi ho ki mai darr gaya.. Haa mai darr gaya tha.. Tumhe khone se darr gaya tha mai (tears rolled down his cheeks) aur tumm..
(he was not able to continue his sentence coz he was crying as he was hurt. Sai was standing in shock that what happened just now)

Virat - (covered his face with his hands wiping his tears) mujhe baat hi nahi karni iss baare me! You all Enjoy Your Party now!!

Saying this he leaves wiping his tears.
Everyone was looking at the main gate . Sai eyes were filled tears.

Tears started coming out of her eyes as her intention was only to surprise him but all went wrong. Virat's 1 colleague came forward.

Colleague - bhabhi.. I think we should leave now (slowly)

But Sai didn't responded him . Pakhi came forward to handle the situation.

Pakhi - arrey nahi nahi.. Aap log party shuru kariye 😅 and just give us some time. (to sai) chalo sai..

Sai was not responding so she held her hand and dragged her in the corner room. While going , she signed samrat to handle his colleagues .

They started their enjoyment while samrat assured that Virat will come back very soon.

♥pчααr вhαrí zímmєdαrí♥ (On Break)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें