Part 4 🤗

It was evening time already. All the chavans except sairat reached there and went to their respective rooms as they all were tired playing Holi, so they needed to get some rest.

After some time Virat finally came holding Sai in his arms while Sai blabbering like always. Finding the hall empty, Virat understood that everyone would've gone to rest already. He walked towards the sofas and made Sai sit on one of them.

" Sai , tum yahi ruko okay.. mai abhi tumhare liye nimbu paani banakar laata hu " Virat said to her carefully.

Virat started to leave towards the kitchen only to be get held back again by Sai. He turned to see that Sai held his index finger stopping him.

" Virat sir mat jaiye na.. please " Sai insisted making an innocent face.

" Arrey mai bas abhi aa jaunga.. ha tum yaha se bilkul mat hilna.. okay? bilkul bhi nahi ! " Virat said showing his index finger making Sai nod.

Virat walked to the kitchen and started making lemonade water for Sai.

' Ab bas sai nimbu paani pee le aur uska nasha utar jaaye nahi to poori raat yaha waha uchal kood karti rahegi aur mujhe nahi sone degi ' Virat thought to himself taking the tray of nimbu pani with him.

As soon as Virat came back to the hall & laid his eyes on the Sofa, Sai had already vanished making his fears true. He immediately kept the tray on the table and started looking here being worried about what she might he doing. He searched almost every room, every place, even disturbed mohit karishma, but Sai was nowhere to be found. He started to freak out so he decided to check again & then by passing through the corridore to his room, he hears a noise from the balcony.

He realises that he haven't searched balcony so he goes there to check and there she was standing staring at the moon. Finally Virat sighed in relief getting his breathe back. He stepped forward but stopped realising that he needs to make her drink the lemonade so that she gets back to her senses asap. He immediately runs to bring the lemonade and gets back in less than 30 seconds. He started walking towards her & stopped when he reached beside her.

" Sai !! tum yaha kya kar rahi ho, maine tumse waha rukne ko kaka tha na fir tum yaha kyu aa gayi ! Mai kitna pareshaan ho gaya tha pata bhi hai tumhe- " Virat started to lecture jn concern as soon as he reached her but stopped when his eyes fell on her face.

Few mins back, the blabbering & giggling Sai was nowhere near, instead there was a girl with tears in her eyes staring at the moon aimlessly. A tear rolls down her cheek.

" Sai.. tum ro kyu rahi ho ? maine.. maine kuch galat keh diya kya ? " Virat asked being worried.

There was no response from her side. Virats calls out her name again but still she wasn't responding.

" Saiii, kya hogaya hai tumhe?! " Virat asked shaking her from the shoulder and making Sai to finally look back at him.

The water in her eyes overfilled making the tears rolling down her cheeks badly. She instantly hugged Virat by wrapping her arms behind his back. A very new feeling hit Virat as this was their first intentional hug. He controlled his feelings feeling his heartbeat sobbing near his chest.

" Sai... Kya hogaya tumhe achanak se? Kuch hua hai kya? Kisine tumse kuch kaha ? " Virat asked rubbing her back with his palm.

There was no answer from her side just soft sobes.

" Sai.. please speak to me.. kya hua hai, mai hu na tumhare sath just tell me! " Virat said as his heart couldn't keep calm.

Virat breaks the hug helding her by her shoulder and an arrow crossed his heart seeing her eyes. Sai withdraws her eyes and turn towards the sky once again keeping her hands on the railing, trying to hide her weak self even after not being in conscious state.

" Sai.. please tell me, is anything bothering you ? Is someone bothering you ? " Virat asks in a serious tone by holding her palm in his.

" Bhagwaan mere saath hi aisa kyu karte hain Virat sir? " Sai whispered staring the moon.

" Kya ? Mai kuch  samjha nahi " Virat replied.

" Samajh to maine nahi paa rahi hu ki  kismat hamesha mujhe akela kyu chhodh deti hai ? " These words escape her lips while her eyes started getting filled with water again.

" Tum akeli nahi ho sai, mai hu na tumhare sath.. aur Aai bhi to hain, Mohit, Karishma Shivani bua- " Virat replied but gets cut by Sai.

" Ye aap dilse nahi keh rahe hain Virat sir. " Sai said cutting him.

" Aisa nahi hai Sai.. " Virat replied.

" Ek baat puchu ? Honestly jawab denge ? " Sai asked and Virat hummed in response.

" Kya mai thodi si bhi khushiya aur pyaar desrve nahi karti ? Kya mai tni buri hu ki bhagwaan mujhe har baar dukhi aur akela kar dete hain ? " Sai asked moving her eyes back on him while a tear escaped from her eye.

Virat held her from shoulders and made her turned completely towards him.

" Nahi sai, tum boht achchi ho aur tum iss duniya ki saari khushiyan aur pyaar deserve karti ho ! " Virat said looking straight into her eyes.

Sai -😥 agar mai deserve karti hu to mujhe ye sab kabhi kyu nahi milta; pehle jab mai paida hui to bhagwaan ne mujhse meri aai ko cheen liya😭, jab badi ho gayi to mujhse meri duniya mere aaba ko cheen liya aur.....

Virat - (he wiped her tears ) sai , tumhare aaba tumhe akela nahi dekhna chahte the isliye to unhone teri zimmedari mujhe di aur mine tumse shaadi ki..(she stopped him)

Sai -  wo bhi deal wali na , jisme mujhe rehne ki jagah, do wakt ka khaana , meri padhai ka kharcha aur interest ke saath taane milte hai.... kya meri zindagi sabki tarah normal nahi ho sakti( she was crying very badly) aapko pata hai virat sir , mai apna har ek rishta dil se nibhaati hu na ki deal se lekin pata nahi ye jo rishta hamare beech hai , use mai dil ❤️se nibhaana chahti  hu, aapke saath apni poori zindagi bitana chahti hu , aapke kareeb aana chahti hu par tabhi mujhe aapki wo baat yaad aa jaati hai jo aapne mujhe shaadi wale din kahi thi

Sai - pata nahi mijhe aapki har ek baat se itna fark kyu padne laga hai , aap jab pakhi didi se baat karte hai to mujhe itna bura kyu lagta hai ; mujhe nahi pata ki ye kya cheez hai , shaayad mere dil me aapnke liye feelings💗 jaagne lagi hai par kehte hai na "wo ek insaan jise ye dil❤️ khona nahi chahta , asal me wahi ek insaan aapka hona nahi chaahta💔"

Virat - (by hearng that sai has feelings for him he hugged her tightly with teras flowing from his eyes😢😢 ) (after a hug of half an hour , he thought that he should confess his feelings to sai but...) in mind : nahi virat ye sahi samay nahi hai sai se apni dil ki baat kehne ka kyuki abhi wo hosh me nahi hai ; abhi ke liye mujhe sai ko shaant karana hoga..(he wiped her tears ) sai , please tum shaant ho jao (he seated her on the sofa of balcony) tum yaha baitho aur ye nimbu paani pee lo tumhe achcha lagega...( she pors the nimbu paani on virat by mistake )

Sai - I'm sorry maine jaan boojh ke nahi kiya ,really sorry😥

Virat - koi baat nahi tum chalo mere saath ( they both go to their room)(virat takes a cloth and cleans her holi dress, washes her face in the washroom and makes her sit on the bed)mai abhi change karke aata hu theek hai ( he changed and when he came back from the washroom he sees that sai was still crying a little bit ; he sat on his side of the bed and sai realised that he came) sai, tum abhi bhi ro rahi ho , maine kaha na ki tu mat ro

Virat gone close to sai and said by wiping her tears

Virat -  sai tum bilkul akeli nahi ho mai tumhare saath hu aur wo bhi hamesha ☺️( she hugged him and virat layed on the bed by holding her close to him , he kissed 😚her forehead and she snuggled more into his chest) Sai , mai tumhe kal zaroor bataunga ki tum mere liye kya maine rakhti ho aur tum meri zindagi ki sabse special cheez ho jise mai kabhi apne aap se door nahi kar sakta 🤠; I love you sai💕 aur boht jald ye  jab tum hosh me jaaogi tab kahunga 

End

Precap - Virat shares his special plan to propose Sai💘 with sunny  and makes special arrangement for Sai at the lovers 👫point.

Which line do you liked the most
Comment please💁

Hey guys , hope you enjoyed 😄
Please vote and give your support
I'll update it soon🤗
Till then bye👋