sixteen

little teaser? harry isn't gonna be in my next book BUT he will be in more so don't you worry!

what's your favourite song at the minute? mine is addicted by jorja smith lol 

when I finish the last page, I wipe my eyes and smile, putting my book down. 

that was beautiful.

I love lesbians.

I pick up my phone and my eyes widen when is see the time.

4:03am

fucking hell.

I was reading for a long ass time.

but once I got going, I had to finish the last of my book.

when I glance through the notification, I see a message from billie.

'are you awake?' sent ten minutes ago.

what?

I reply a simple 'yeah, u ok?' and wait for her reply, responding to a few other people.

she texts me back 'come to my room please' and I furrow my brows.

it's literally four in the morning, what does she want?

I flick my fairy lights off and climb out of bed, leaning everything on my bed and walking down to her bedroom door, knowing lightly and opening the door.

when I peek me head in, billie has led lights which light up the room in a deep blue.

I want blue lights.

her room isn't anything exciting but she's got a full bed and looks tiny wrapped up in the sheets.

she peeks her head out of the covers, her cheeks clearly stained with tears.

"what's wrong?" I step closer and shut her door, standing at the bottom of the bed.

"can you sleep with me? I really need someone right now"

"you want me to sleep with you?" I ask in surprise and she nods, biting her lip and sitting up, wrapping the blanket around her.

"please, I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it but I need to cuddle right now"

"okay calm down, let me just go get something, and I'll be right back"

I walk back to my bunk, grabbing lamby, my pillow with a silk pillowcase on and my blanket, walking back into her room. 

I close the door behind me and almost trip when the bus shakes. 

that's so embarrassing. 

billie doesn't say anything and neither do I but when I walk closer to the bed, she lifts up the bed sheets and shifts over. 

wordlessly, I slide in beside her, adjusting my pillow and turning to face her. 

billies looks up at me through her wet lashes, biting her lip.

"do you wanna talk about it?" I ask her in a gentle voice, keeping my face soft.

she shakes her head and I reach to move a strand of hair out of her face. she closes her eyes for a moment giving me a small sad  smile. 

"cmere love" I open my arms and she doesn't hesitate to tuck herself into me, letting out a sigh of relief. 

she starts crying against my chest and I don't speak, holding her against my chest and stroking her hair. 

"you're okay love, im here" billie shuffles and lifts her head up, reaching to pull her hand out.

"who's this?"