eleven

what's your fav animal? mine is a sloth

harry...ooh this is new

it's been a week since the bus incident and since then, it's been fucking unbearable.

both billie and december have made this shit so hard and honestly, I want to bang their heads together.

they've both avoided each other and even finneas can feel the tension.

and the fact they haven't even spoken to each other other than spitting nasty comments is so frustrating.

but when their heads are turned, the way they look at each other makes me know there's some feelings hidden under the hate.

everyone has noticed but no one has said anything.

but finneas and I are determined to do something about it.

when december wasn't on the bus, I read the 'diary' she'd written.

im her soulmate?

and slept with kehlani?

what a load of bullshit.

I know she's only written this because she thinks billie is gonna read it.

but even if billie was the one who moved her bag the first night, I don't think she'd ever read her diary.

I guess we'll have to see.

right now, ember is in her bunk reading another book and billie is in her 'room' blasting music from her speakers.

thank the fucking lord we're staying in a hotel tonight.

but if I have too deal with this when we're back on the bus after tonight, im taking billies speaker and im gonna use december's handcuffs and attach them together until they kiss and make up.

literally.

and according to mike, we're gonna have the bus sorted next week and december said she can't wait to be able to walk around without having to worry about bumping into billie.

but with the help of finneas, this is gonna change tonight.

my phone pings and I drop my uno cards on the table face down, picking it up.

Lisa

The hotel rooms are sorted
I hope you know what you're doing

Thank you Lisa!

does she really think i don't know what i'm doing?

okay maybe i don't but we're trying here.

"the hotel rooms are sorted" i murmur to finneas, picking up my cards again and looking at the stack, glancing back to my cards.

"how are we gonna do this?"

"blindfold them and just shove them into a room, lock them in and hope for the best?"

okay you're probably wondering..what is this amazing plan you've come up with?

well..

finneas and i want to go out tonight and we're sick to death of them being so hard work.

so we've booked them in a hotel room.

together.

and we're gonna get them in the same room, make it so there's no way they can't spend the night in a room alone together.

and just...hope for the best?

we haven't really thought out the basics but if this goes to plan, it won't be long before they're eating each other's faces.

not that I really want to think about that but it's gonna happen.

I can feel it.

I know they have a crush on each other but with all of the 'hate' floating around, I have no idea how it's gonna go.

we'll just have to wait and see.

finneas and I have been hanging around a lot and he's a fun guy and I wasn't really expecting to get along with him.

but we seem to have quite a lot in common.

and I know billie and ember are gonna get along, they just need to get past whatever the fuck is going on with them right now.

and then we don't have to mess around with the buses or constantly have to make sure they avoid each other.

ember comes walking in, a nose in a book and a blanket draped over her body.

she's so cute.

we've been best friend for years and I love her so much.

and before you start, no.

not like that.

a lot of people don't understand that my best friend is a woman but I don't give a fuck.

she's my baby and I will do anything to protect her, even if that means hurting her first.

because I know she struggles to confess her feelings to people, especially people like billie.

so im jus gonna give her a little shove in the right direction.

even if she gets angry at me for it.

and no, im not intentionally trying to hurt her, but I think she will be hurt by me trying to fix her current relationship with billie.

because even if they don't date each other, I definitely want them to be friends.

at least.

well, maybe not friends but they have to sort out this situation they have going on.

I am not sitting on this fucking miserable bus any other second.

"I can't wait to be in the hotel tonight" december mutters, throwing herself on the seat beside me.

I glance over to finneas who's smirking, looking down at his cards.

"I need a bath"

"yeah you do, you stink" I tease and she punches me in the arm making me laugh.

"no cuddles for you tonight"

"will you cuddle me finneas?" I fake pout and he laughs, nodding. "yeah, we can cuddle all night. no homo though"

"don't blame me if I get a boner" I smirk and he laughs.

"you always get a boner around me, don't lie"

"true" i wink, picking another card up.

this better work.

how we feeling? i know this seems like it's taking forever but PLEASE be patient.

it's gonna get so good i promise

i love u guys