𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ➪ 𝚂𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝

Magsimula sa umpisa

On the way up however, a glimpse of red hair caused me to double take. Ron and Ginny were making their way out of the woods, Hermione following behind. Ron looked to be in a mood, like he has been for the past week or so. Ginny was rambling on about something, waving her arms about. In fact, it looked like she was telling Ron off or something. Hermione looked like she was a in a huff, but joined in on Ginny's conversation a few times as they made their way up towards us.

"I'll catch up with you Ced," I announced to him and he nodded. I made my way towards them, Ron seeing me first.

"Hey Cherry," he spoke, hurrying away from the girls, "long time no see."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "sorry i'm all sweaty and horrible. I was playing quidditch with Cedric. What are you guys moaning about?" The four of us made our way up to the castle as we spoke. Ron had apparently wanted to tell Harry something about Hagrid, but being the miserable git that he is, refused to tell Harry himself and asked Hermione to do it. Of course Ron was trying to make this all sound less bad in his version of the story. In the end Hermione ended up getting so frustrated that she shouted, not only at Ron, but Harry as well. And honestly I don't blame her.

The boys have been taking this argument way too far, and now Hermione was caught in the cross hairs. Of course I was a little restricted as well but mainly Hermione. She has been friends with Harry and Ron ever since they were eleven, and of course she doesn't want it to seem like she's picking sides. I felt really bad for Hermione.

After talking with Ron, Ginny and Hermione, I made my way to my dormitory and had a nice shower and blow dried my hair before getting ready for the feast. As I was getting dressed however, I noticed a piece of paper on my bed. I knew it hasn't been there before so I picked it up and read it. I recognised the handwriting immediately. For some reason, a smile appeared on my face instantly, without having even read the note.

ᥴһᥱrrᥡ,
і'm mᥱᥱ𝗍іᥒg һᥲgrіძ іᥒ 𝗍һᥱ ძᥲrk 𝖿᥆rᥱs𝗍 𝗍᥆ᥒіgһ𝗍 ᥲ𝗍 mіძᥒіgһ𝗍 𝖿᥆r s᥆mᥱ𝗍һіᥒg һᥱ іᥒsіs𝗍s іs ᥎ᥱrᥡ ᥙrgᥱᥒ𝗍. һᥱ sᥲᥡs і𝗍s ᥎ᥱrᥡ іm⍴᥆r𝗍ᥲᥒ𝗍 ᥲᥒძ і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥕ᥆ᥙᥣძᥒ'𝗍 mіᥒძ, і'ძ ᥣіkᥱ ᥡ᥆ᥙ 𝗍᥆ ᥴ᥆mᥱ ᥕі𝗍һ mᥱ. і ᥕ᥆ᥙᥣძ ⍴rᥱ𝖿ᥱr ᥒ᥆𝗍 𝗍᥆ ᥱᥒ𝗍ᥱr 𝗍һᥱ ძᥲrk 𝖿᥆rᥱs𝗍 ᥲᥣ᥆ᥒᥱ ᥲ𝗍 ᥒіgһ𝗍, ᥒ᥆𝗍 ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr ᥕһᥲ𝗍 һᥲ⍴⍴ᥱᥒᥱძ ᥣᥲs𝗍 𝗍іmᥱ.
:) - һᥲrrᥡ

Harry's note made me chuckle a little. I wasn't really something to laugh over, but I still laughed. Harry had told me about the last time he went in the forbidden forest when he was in his first year. He had gotten detention and ended up seeing You Know Who sucking the blood from a unicorn. He had to be saved by a centaur.

Of course I didn't mind going with him. I just had to figure out a way of getting out of the common room that late at night without being caught by anyone; especially Cedric.

After the feast had finished that night, I quickly made my way over to Harry and told him I'd come with him and to wait outside my common room at half eleven, which would give us enough time to make our way out of the castle and down to the meeting place in the woods to meet Hagrid, without being caught by anyone. He agreed and we parted ways, both of us going to our Common Rooms.

That night I had told everyone that I was going to bed early, complaining that I was tired from quidditch. However, instead I changed into some warmer clothes, instead of pyjamas and climbed into bed, waiting for the girls to come upstairs.

"Hey Cherry," Susan smiled when her and Poppy walked in, "you not asleep yet?"

"Nah," I replied, "just reading my book for a bit." Technically speaking it wasn't a lie. I had been reading my book while I waited. I just wasn't going to sleep anytime soon.

Lucky for me, most people in Hufflepuff house, went to bed earlier on a school night; even the older year students. Which meant, once the girls were asleep, I could sneak out of bed and make my way out to meet Harry.

When it was time for me to leave, I slowly crept out of bed, as not to wake Susan and Poppy, and pulled a plain black coat on over my clothes, with a cream coloured scarf, put on my mucky converse and grabbed my wand just in case before exiting the dorm. Luckily, me saying I was going to bed early had worked, and Cedric was not still up in the common room. In fact, the room was completely empty and almost as dark as it was outside. The fire was dying out, and only two lanterns were still lit around the room.

I made my way out of the common room, and to my surprise, Harry was not outside yet. At least, I couldn't see him.

"Harry," I whisper-shouted, looking around the hallway.

"Cherry," a whisper came from in front of me, but no one was there.

"Hello?" I whispered, my eyebrows furrowed. It was then, when Harry appeared in front of me. He whipped something, a sort of blanket off of himself, causing him to appear out of thin air. My eyes were wide with astonishment.

"How-" I gasped but he cut me off.

"Cool right? Invisibility cloak. I inherited it from my dad a few years back. Come on, let's get going," he explained and then held the cloak up again.

I didn't even have to say anything for him to know I thought this was the coolest thing ever. My face said it all.

Harry and I both hid ourselves under the invisibility cloak, the two of us a lot closer together than I had expected. I could feel my cheeks going red, each time we knocked into each other while we made our way out of the castle. Luckily, thanks to Harry's handy cloak, we managed to get out of the castle and down to the forest completely undetected.

________________________________