It was Alien Queen and her group to walk into the electric with fear just to be met with two death bodies: dark gray and dark red. The girls pushed their report button quicly.

The group met up by the round table, looking at the three.

"Shoji and Tokoyami dead in elec" Alien Queen reported.

"I saw Kouda and Sato go after them at the beggining" call me Tsu acused.

"We walked past electical, the two walked in, we didn't even go in" Sugar, yes please replied.

"Not enough proof, you girls saw them around?" ClassRep asked.

"No" the three said at the same time.

"So, I say we skip for now" ClassRep suggested, everyone agreeing.

"I think it's not Bakubro, because if he was Midobro wouldn't be living already" ManlyMan pointed out.

By the time anyone could say anything else the voting was done and everyone left for their tasks.

--

"Lol, next time I'm imposter I'll just kill Midoriya off first and acuse Bakugou, boom 200 IQ move" Sero said, making himself and Kirishima laugh.

"Yep, whoever the impostor is should have done that" Kirishima agreed, noticing the two lost Todoroki who followed them before while talking "where did he go?" Kirishima asked.

Sero looked at his screen "noo, we lost Roki" he said with faked cry as he moved his character in the direction the two came from.

--

Few more minutes into the game and another death body was reported this time by Yaomomo.

"Todoroki, in navigation" the girl reported.

"Wasn't he with Kiri and Sero? Why is Sero dead?" Alien Queen questioned.

"I didn't do it, we lost Todobro and Sero went looking for him, I swear it wasn't me" ManlyMan said in panic, that was very sus of him.

"I would vote him, obviously he's lying" THE GOD said and most people did so.

~ManlyMan was ejected~

And the game went on, everyone staying in their groups, Yaomomo joined Alien Queen, John Cena and call me Tsu, while Deku joined ClassRep and Ocha.

~few more reports later~

It was now just the two big groups (Alien Queen, Yaomomo, call me Tsu, John Cena and ClassRep, Ocha, Deku) and ur god with Pika Pika as a duo and THE GOD. The girls group was sure they all were innocent as they saw each other do visual tasks or just new they were always together. ClassRep trusted both his teammates as he was with Ocha the whole time and he trusted Deku, then again everyone was sus of the electric duo, everyone barely saw them since the game began. The worse it was that none of them knew how many imposters was still left.

ClassRep, Ocha and Deku were just in electrical, Ocha doing generator while ClassRep did downloads and Deku just stood there as his task wasn't in the room but he wanted to stay by his friends' sides. Suddenly the lights went out and vent was heard. Few seconds later and lights go back on moments before ur god and Pika Pika come into the room, clearly the two were the ones fixing the lights.

~death body reported~

It was ur god who reported the body and she looked suspiciously at Ocha and Deku.

"There was a death body, care to explain what were you two doing there?" she asked the two.

"Okay, so me and Iida have been together since the begging, few rounds ago he cleared me as for I did scan. The lights went out and I heard a vent, then the lights go back on and you two walk in" Ocha cleared for herself and her friend.