✧* ੈ Soulmate

Start from the beginning

She tilts her head downwards, her hair covering her eyes away from my sight. I think she's about to cry.

Damnit!

Her rosy lips quivered as she stood there silently. I sighed. "I'm not mad don't worry-"

"I'm sure of this..." (Y/N) suddenly mumbled as she held her phone in front of her chest making me wonder and eye her.

"What is?" I questioned before noticing her eyes slowly opening up; she moved her head to look up to me, she had this red tint dusted on her face as she wore a shy but flustered grin on her lips.

She looks so happy

"Uraraka Ochaco is my soulmate!" She announced, getting giddy while I stood there, blank thought

(-’๏_๏’-)?

A tumbleweed rolled away.

"HAH!?" Birds flew away from the trees they were grasping on as I yell my surprise.

- After A While -

In the whole next hour of the two, walking and taking a ride to home, Midoriya is nonstop asking what she meant as (Y/N) skip around, dreamily.

She spun herself from here to there, hopping from stone to stone, and cupping her cheeks whenever the thought of the certain girl zoom past her mind.

Midoriya is left there eyeing her with a dumbfounded expression.

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? (L-L/N)!?"

"Hehe... She's so pretty OMG"

The two soon arrived at Midoriya's home

"Wow you're house is big"

"Oh really? Actually, I'm planning of selling this house-" I stopped, mid-sentence as I look at her, min empty and body froze. "I THOUGHT YOU UNBOARDED WHEN THE BUS STOPPED NEAR YOUR HOUSE!?"

"Oh? OOOOH! Should I have unboarded when the bus stopped there? Sorry, I got distracted" She said as she scratch her head while I slouch my back.

"Well, there's nothing we can do now... Maybe I should get you an Uber or-"

"I don't want to go home! Well not yet but maybe later. Can I enter your house?" She asked me as she lean forward. I took steps back but she kept leaning making me look away.

"I-I don't know-"

"Oh come on... You're not embarrassed to let a girl enter your house right? Please" she pleaded as she tilt her head slightly while looking straight into my eyes.

I met hers and I immediately looked away to avoid eye contact with her sparkling, (E/C) orbs.

She's like a pleading puppy.

I can feel my BPM speed up, drastically with my breathe hitching. My back hit the wall as she lean, even more, her figure is inches away from mine making me shut my eyes tightly before breathing heavily.

"O-ok..." I muttered as I notice her eyes went wide and shone under the bright shiny sun.

"YES! Thanks" she said before running to my door, humming a tune with her sweet voice.

Not conceiving what just happened, I just slid my back onto the wall as I sat on the ground. Slowly making my hand to my lips, I stared at the ground as I can feel my brows furrowed.

"That girl really knows how to make me uncomfortable..." I muttered to myself.

Midoriya is so flustered, his face almost steamed out hot fog from his head as he lay his head on his arms for a while earning numerous looks from the people who are passing by the street.

(Y/N) had entered the house as Midoriya followed from behind.

⚠︎ A (Y/N) HAD INFILTRATED MIDORIYA'S HOUSE ⚠︎

Good or Crappy?

Good or Crappy?

🍂 I know you know that (Y/N) has a Big Brother named, Jose (Y/N).

*LOL my neighbor's names*

Sometimes, they call him Joselito just for fun and it's quite a cute nickname. He's the type of annoying, sibling who often... Make their sibling's life miserable, ugh-literally Me ;-), by teasing them, endlessly and making fun of them in real life and the internet...

You can tell where I get those types of names... *cough* encan- *cough*

Not that intense type of tease, just... Posting embarrassing images of his siblings and stuff

Though, he would always stand up for his sibling, comfort her with useless 'what the heck are you talking about' type of pep talk. However, if the pep talk didn't work... He would just pinch both of her cheeks, commanding her to stop being sad.

"DON'T FROWN! C'MON, YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD, YOU ADOPTED PIECE OF ROTTEN MEAT!"

"AAAGGH! FUCKING! LET-GO! MA!"

"SHOOT! Don't CALL MAMMA-GAAHAHHHHH!!!"

"Haha... Deserve"