Beginner At Love

Začít od začátku

After he checked everything on his phone, he dialed a number.

[Kazuma?]

"Hey, Yui. Sorry for not contacting you in the last few days. My phone died and I didn't notice."

[Don't you have a better excuse?]

"..."

[Oh, well, it doesn't matter. What's up?]

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm back."

[What a coincidence! I'm also back from my family trip.]

"What? Didn't you say that you would be away for two weeks?"

[How should I say... I forgot something important and therefore we had to head back home, haha...]

One could hear how embarrassed Yui was.

"How stupid..."

[S-shut up!]

[Anyways, are you free tomorrow?]

"Yeah, I think so."

[Perfect! Then, come to my house at 3 pm.]

"Alright."

[Bye then, hehe!]

"Bye."

Kazuma threw his phone on his bed.

"Now then. It's 3:22 pm. What should I do?" Kazuma asked himself as he stretched his body.

He looked at his bed.

"Maybe a short nap?"

The next day.

"Geez, I still can't believe that you slept for almost 24 hours..." Yui sighed in disappointment and astonishment.

"Haha..." Kazuma only laughed wryly.

"We even almost missed our bus thanks to you..." she massaged her forehead with her fingers.

"W-well, no need to talk about it further, after all, we arrived. Right?" he tried to calm her down.

"Guess you're right..."

Currently, Kazuma and Yui passed the gates of an amusement park.

She took a deep breath.

"Let's have fun today!" she said with her usual energetic and carefree attitude as she took his arm and dragged him behind her.

"Heh..." Kazuma had a small smirk on his face.

Thus, the two went on to have fun at the amusement park.

For Kazuma, it was a nice change of pace after everything he went through in the last couple of days.

Be it the roller coaster, the merry-go-round or the haunted house, Kazuma and Yui enjoyed their time in every ride and place they visited.

They had so much fun that the sun began to set in a blink of an eye.

"Can you wait here? I need to go to the restroom." Yui asked as she pointed at the bench near them.

"Sure."

After Kazuma sat down, Yui already vanished from his vision.

"..."

Bzz.

While he was waiting for Yui, he got a notification on his phone.

[Hey, Kazu-kun! It's me! I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to transfer to your school after summer break.]