A New Kind of Death

Start from the beginning

Brei knows Abby is right, she bit her lower lip out of frustration.

"Puntahan natin yung ingay." Abby suggested while Brei and Coleen just gave a nod.

======

Alice and Sheki immediately rushed towards the room where the other girls were hidding.

What greeted them was the agonizing scream, endless thudding, and a burning room.

The two girls were too shocked to think straight.

Abby, Coleen, Brei, arrived a few seconds later followed by Dana and Sela.

They too, were surpised to see their friends being burned alive.

Sela was the first one to recover.
She removed the jacket that she was wearing, wrapped it in her fist, grabbed the burning hot door knob and opened the door.

As soon as she does it, a few burning bodies tumbled out from the scortching hot room.
It was followed by screams of fear and confusion.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Sheki finally let out all of her emotions.

They watch helplessly as their friends succumb to the fire.

Some fell down to their knees, others slumped down.
They didn't mind the bad smell of burning flesh.

They just want this nightmare to end.

Brei looked at the Dana and Sela and noticed Jem os still not with them.

She was about to asked them when she felt another yank from her back.
It was the Rabbit Killer!

Before she can defend herself.
Another figure appeared and hit the Rabbit Killer where Abby hit her previously.
The rabbit Killer screamed it pain.

It happened too fast.

Before the Rabbit Killer could Recover.

The figure rushed towards Abby.
She lunges with the thing she was holding.

They heard a scream.

But it wasn't Abby's, it was Coleen's!

Coleen blocked herself and got stabbed in the chest, right through the heart.

"Bakit? Bakit ate Jem?" Coleen asked before she slumped down as Jem pulled the knife from Coleen's chest.

"Sorry, Jemimah is not available, you can leave your message for her." Jem replied as she swung her knife to clean it from blood.

Abby screamed, primal, angry, and animalistic scream.

Her belved cousin saved her and is now dying in front of her.

She doesn't care anymore, she started charging towards Jem.

Jem ducked and kicked Abby's right leg.

Everyone heard the popping of Abby's knees.
Jem immediately grabbed Abby's hair and readied the knife to slice her throat.

"Well, it seems we're in a deadlock." Jem commented as she watched the Rabbit Killer positioned the knife in Brei's throat, "what do you want to do, Yzabelle?" Jem asked sheepishly.

"Let her go." The Rabbit killer replied as she removed the mask finally revealing herself ad Yzabel, "and I'll let Brei go as well." She added.