Operation Monty

(Authors note)

Sorry i took so long to write this chapter. I kept changing it and deleting stuff. This was going to go a completely different way but i didn't like them. Only the best for you guys. Thank you for the support. I really appreciate you guys.
Enjoy :)

2629 word count

Freddy's POV

Monty and i are listening to "September" by earth wind and fire laying back, while sun is showing Y/N how to make something oragami. I look over at Y/N and they look so joyful. They are so mysterious to me. Even though I can read people so easily i can never seem to figure out what's on Y/Ns mind.

"Looks like the grizzly has found it's mate." Monty said just loud enough for only me to hear. "Did you just call me a grizzly?" Monty gets close to me and puts his arm over my shoulder. "Listen Fred. If you really like this one i say go for it." I look over at Y/N once more. "Monty i can't. They're human. And besides, they only see us as animatronic singers that were build for kids entertainment."

Monty crosses his arms and looks at Freddy and raises his eyebrow. "Did they tell you that." I sigh "No." "Because that's just your fear. They have been playing games with us and having fun treating us like any other person. They're having fun just hanging out with us like friends do." I look down at my knees. He's right. I'm letting my fear get in the way of being closer to Y/N. "Go for it."

"But how do I get closer to them. I've only seen this type of stuff in movies. We don't know how people actually do these things." Monty gets up and puts his hands on his hips. "I have a plan."

Monty grabs my arm and starts dragging me off the stage. "Hey kid! We'll be right back." "Okay." Monty gives Y/N finger guns and i wave at them with a smile and Y/N waves back.

We start heading to the theater to talk in privacy. "So what's your plan." Monty leans on a wall. "Okay so you know how in spiderman the girl gets in trouble blah blah blah and then spiderman saves her and they fall in love right. I think we put Y/N in a dangerous situation and you save them making you their super hero and boom. They fall in love with you."

Monty crosses his arms proud of himself and i stand there giving him a weird look "umm I don't think that's how it works." "It's going to work trust me. We can take them to Montygolf and tell them to get one of the balls that got stuck on the ceiling and when they fall you catch them just in time." Monty starts getting way too excited about his different plans. "OR you can go to Roxy's raceway and give them the car that doesn't have breaks so you can save them by stopping the car with your awesome strength."

I stop him before he could go any longer. "OR maybe I can just take them to the theater by the daycare. You know, not put them in danger." Monty stops and thinks. "You're a genius brother. We can put a horror movie on and when they get scared you can hug them or hold their hand so they can be closer to you. Come on lover boy let's go get Y/N."

I shake my head and facepalm. At least we're not putting them in danger. Monty yanks my arm and drags me near the stage. "So Fred. You're gonna go up to
Y/N and ask them to watch a movie with you. I'll say Sun doesn't like scary movies so I'll take him to the daycare and you two can be alone."

Monty spins me around and pushes me to Sun and Y/Ns view. They look at me and wave and i wave back. I start walking towards them and put my hand on my neck super nervous at what I'm about to do.

(Rewind to when Monty and Freddy were on the stage talking)

Y/N POV

I look over at Freddy laying back. I smile and get lost in thought. "Aww." I turn back at sun and he's kicking his feet holding his head up with his hands like a little kid. "What?" I ask with a giggle. "You two are so cute together." I blush really hard. I look back Freddy and Freddy looked back at me as well. We both look away.