The Trouble

"Bruno, she's got to eat. You have to give her back some time"

"Julieta look at her. She's so tiny...so small. Lemme keep her"

Bruno rocked a little girl mirabel and wouldn't let her go

"Bruno you are not keeping my daughter"

"Why not?"

"You have Camilo in your Ruana right now, pepa is looking for him"

"Yeah about that I gotta go, see ya"

"Get back here Bruno!"

Bruno successfully took both the kids and hid them in his ruana, hiding himself under a table.

"Alright amores, here's some arepas right from Julieta and- shhh...pepa is coming"

The little four-year-olds were giggling as quiet as they could. Camilo and Mirabel hand in hand as Bruno signaled to them to keep quiet

"Over here Mami, I can hear Camilo"

"Delores is with them, you've got to stay quiet!"

The eleven-year-old girl giggled as she skipped to the table and picked up the tablecloth, exposing two little kids and their nervously smiling uncle.

"AY, OW...PEPA IM SORRY-" pepa grabbed Bruno by the ear and scolded him "Camilo's ceremony is today and you take him to run off and make trouble? What are you teaching my child?"

"How to have fun"

"Well quit it! Maybe Julieta would let you play with mirabel but Camilo needs to get ready! Cmon Camilo!" Pepa grabbed Camilo's hand and pulled him away from his Tio and Prima, to a loud whiny protest of the four-year-old.

"Sorry, tio, ill play with you some other time" Camilo waved bye and Julieta came to pick up her daughter.

The family all rushed and fumbled to get ready, pepa thundering while panicking over Camilo

"Mama, don't be so worried! It's gonna be okay" Camilo swung his legs as he was sat on a counter so pepa could readjust his clothing

"I know mijo but I just want today to go perfect for you! Abuela wants today to be as special as you are" she smiled at him and her cloud disappeared as she kissed his forehead and cupped his cheeks "ay, you look just like your papa"

The gift ceremony went amazing, Camilo's gift was one of the best and he started to get the hang of it easily. It's safe to say the first thing he did after was tackle his prima and shift into her

"I am mirabel and I'm stinky!"

"Camilo!" Mirabel giggled as Camilo shifted into Isabela

"Blah blah, I'm senorita perfecta Isabela! Bleeeh!"

"Camilo!" Bruno kneeled to Camilo's size and got a huge hug from him. "I'm so proud of you! Oh, that's such a cool gift!"

"I know! Oh, it's gonna be so easy to play pranks now! I hope Mirabel gets a good gift so we can pull pranks together!" The two beamed as Bruno talked with them.

"Camilo, I think your mama wants you over there" Bruno pointed out and Camilo left to see what his mom wanted

"Your ceremony is in a few months Mija, are you excited?" He sat Mirabel on his lap.

"Yeah! I'm so excited! I hope it's amazing like everyone else's....too...can you look into the future and see what it'll be?"

Bruno shook his head "no Mija, it'll ruin the surprise and I don't think Abuela would be very happy with me"  Mirabel pouted but understood why he couldn't. She talked with him for a bit longer until Isabela called her to tell Camilo to stop shifting into her.