The Little Wolf Pups First Steps

Start from the beginning

For the next two years, all they did was fight with one another. Their loving relationship deteriorated into hate and loathing. Many times Kiko ask for an explanation of why he hated the sport, to which he would say 'I have my reasons' then storm off to cool down. Kiko knew she wasn't going to get any answers out of him, so she went to some of her other family members of Tsueno's side who live in Utah along with them, yet they all wouldn't help her or explain why her father hated the sport.

This all left her frustrated like she was all alone. Her father would later after he cooled down to tell her softly that he was sorry and that she would understand when she was older about his reasons. However Kiko knew that was all a lie, and that he was just saying things to soothe his own ego, so she decided to take things into her own hands.

At the age of 14, Kiko learn of another Nishizumi family in Japan, famous for its tankery tradition. She again tested her father, asking if she was related to Shiho Nishizumi. After she ask, he said nothing for a moment, then silently told her to never bring that name up to him ever again. Though she got no answers again, her father's reaction was enough to tell her that she had to have some relation to the Nishizumi, so she made a plan to meet them.

Her plan she decided to try, was to run away to California, then from there take a plane all the way to Japan and hope her distant relatives would take her in and help her achieve her dreams of tankery, yet how and with what money was a matter of debate, yet nothing was going to stop Kiko doing something she knew in her veins she had to do and wanted to do.

She didn't get far, as, at one of her stops at a bus station late at night, she was mug by some thugs, who had played on her need for money by telling her they show her an easy way to make some to lure her in. They stole what little money she had on her, though she had stolen it from her father. Then they thought they have some fun, since it was the dead of night and no one was around, to which Kiko scream for someone to save her. That, someone, was Konomi Nishizumi, as she came to the rescue, Kiko watch her handle the thugs as if she were toying with them, Konomi even threaten to break one of the thugs arms unless he apologize for his behavior towards Kiko.

Kiko still didn't know if it was fate or chance that Konomi saved her that day. Yet she didn't care, as she had finally met another Nishizumi, who cared for her and told her about a secret tankery academy being set up right there in America, with a chance for Kiko to join and follow her dreams of doing Sensha-do.

Even with the great news about the secret academy, Kiko still wanted to meet her famous family members in Japan, yet her positive thoughts about them were squash when Konomi told her the truth about what the Nishzumi's were really like from her own horrid past. Kiko learn the shocking truth of the dark history of the family, which practice Panzer Kettō, which left many girls of branch families broken and outcasted for their failures for not winning and brought shame to their families. Konomi had been one such girl, who once had a deep love for Sensha-do, till Shiho Nishizumi took all that from her for some time.

Learning about this, Kiko grew to instantly hate the Japanese Nishizumi family. She wanted nothing more than to avenge Konomi's humiliation, for the very woman who was the mother she always wanted all her life, which was why she change her name, for one to leave her old life behind and second to remind herself what her first goal in Sensha-do was to be accomplished first. It was then that Kiko Nishizumi no longer existed and thanks to some quick legal work, Fukushu Nishizumi was born, with a mindset to exact vengeance for her mother and tutor on the Nishzumi's of Japan, by whatever means it took, Fukushu would make sure justice was done.

So all the thoughts of joining Saunders were taken off the board as she join the secret academy of Wolverton, where she tested very high in the initial exams. The reason for this was because she had been studying tanks and tactics behind her father's back over the years to understand them and because she had found a great love for it too. The examiners promoted her to tank commander, the youngest from the small group that was being accepted into the academy, a great achievement at the time, that Konomi was immensely proud of her, since she wasn't pulling any strings for Fukushu, which meant she earn that spot all on her own.