Another?

A/N:

Why is it so hard to be an introvert?

~♡~

Mark is an internal mess. Part of him wanted to play deaf (he has night blindness so probably another disability won't hurt?) and the other wanted to ask Vee what he meant with his words. Like what does, 'sleep with me' really mean these days?

Mark can't think straight. He wasn't straight to begin with, but then again that's a story for another day.

"Stay here. Sleep with me." The words echoed once more. Or truth be told, they never stopped repeating in his head. They were on a continuous loop as he stares at Vee with his hand grabbing his wrist.

"S-sleep?" Mark finally asked out loud hoping he heard it wrong. Mark thinks he is most definitely wrong. They were only engaged in a span of about a month or so and it's still a million years too early for them to be "sleeping together".

Mark felt safe around Vee after the older took care of him but that's about it. He cared for him like any decent human would and Mark felt like he also wanted to take care of Vee and make him feel safe.

But sleeping is an entirely different universe. And Mark is an earthling. This is all too much for him.

Vee sensing the change in Mark and realizing what he just said opted to paraphrase his offer.

"I mean sleep here. We have a lot of guest rooms. P'Irene said you can't see well at night so it'll be dangerous to drive."

"Oh ok. Sure." Mark released a sigh of relief. Then he frowned almost immediately. "Wait. Since when were you speaking with P'Irene?"

Vee didn't answer and only let out a yawn.

"I'm sleepy. Let's head inside?" Vee said and offered his hand to Mark.

The two walked towards the house hand in hand.

After several flight of stairs, the two reached a tall wooden door.

"I'll have someone clean a guest room. Stay here in my room first." Vee said and opened the door.

"Sure, Phi." Mark agreed.

Mark then went into the room and closed the door while Vee headed for the stairs. He has only taken a few steps when he met his older brother P'Nuea who looked like he just came from the office.

"You just got home?" P'Nuea asked.

"No, Phi. I arrived earlier this evening." Vee replied.

"Try not to go out and rest first. You had a long flight." His P'Nuea advised.

"Yes, Phi. I'll rest after I had someone clean a guest room. Mark is here and he'll be staying the night."

"Did you already talk to him?"

"Not yet, Phi. I plan-"

"What do we need to talk about?"

Vee's sentence was cut short as Mark interrupted his conversation with his brother.